Started by madrab, August 10, 2009, 03:06:30 AM

madrab

ELLUFT
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I've been checking my files.
This should be the last.
Messing with the kaosilator, was planning to get a guitar in there, but it didn't fit. Listen to it as an example of what even an old blues-guitarist can get from that machine.

Greeny

This is cool. Almost an aboriginal didgeridoo (spelling?!) sound. Really interesting stuff. You Kaos guys are giving me severe gear acquisition syndrome! Nice work.

Ferryman

Love that groovy Kaossilator mood! I could spend the rest of my life doodling away on that thing. It really encourages you to play with ideas, and I like this one.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

madrab

Thank you my friends,
The kaosilator is really good in the way that it somtimes make you do new stuff that you wouldn't have tried otherwise. Like tuning your guitar in a strange chord or simply try a new instrument like the Rabab. The difference is that the kaosilator make you sound good faster.

...and while I have the attention of you nice people, what did you think about my middle in the night stuff?
https://songcrafters.org/community/micro-br-b65/0141-t3972/0/

Geir

COOL stuff!! Feel the GAS attack too!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........