Korgi Toy - bad pun & original noodle

Started by Blooby, August 08, 2009, 04:11:37 PM

Blooby

01 Korg 2
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Going through old files again today.  I seem to remember trying to try to play the first half of the guitar noodling using a different scale than I was used to (not to mention the giant tone).  I was also actually trying to play a little stiff/a little less legato to go for that "cold of space"/alien robot thing (whatever that is).  Synth sounds are courtesy of a Microkorg. 

I'm relatively sure this was done on the Micro BR, but I just can't remember.  I want to say I did this during down time at a music festival in an RV (The Microkorg can run on batteries).  But as a friend often says, I have the memory of a salad.

Peace.

Blooby

OsCKilO

Holy Sh*t!

Awesome!

I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This sounds Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

Yes - I love it.

I was doing the A.R.T(Alien Robot Thing) in my living room. Almost knocked my TV over...

Killer guitar, and that far out bass line toward the end was cool. I can clearly tell an entire can of F*ck Yeah was used to make this.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

tafka

ear candy....this is class....scrap the drums and just enjoy whats left.
pure class...more please

T
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Blooby

Thanks, guys.  Your comments are appreciated.

tafka, I know what you mean about the drums, but alas, all I have is the wav file, so there is no room for revision.  If I had to do it over again, I still think I would do something repetitive but with either major reverb or something metallic or industrial sounding, almost buried in the mix.  Oh well.

Blooby

galestermusic

I have been in such a RUSH mood the last few days XANADU!!!!

tafka

Quote from: Blooby on August 09, 2009, 02:16:30 PMThanks, guys.  Your comments are appreciated.

tafka, I know what you mean about the drums, but alas, all I have is the wav file, so there is no room for revision.  If I had to do it over again, I still think I would do something repetitive but with either major reverb or something metallic or industrial sounding, almost buried in the mix.  Oh well.

Blooby
Hey .....what do i know. all i can say is "this is class" i loved it.

Tony
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Vanncad

Wow. Really cool Blooby. As LESTG said, the guitar part had a definite "Rush" feel to it.

Would make a good soundtrack. Very interesting piece of work.

- Vann
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Geir

Blooby, your guitarwork is a pure delight to listen to. This is very interesting and wellplayed with great sound!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Nice noodling Blooby, and great guitar playinng as well. I like that awesome tone.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR