Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

I was sitting here trying to catch up a bit on what's happened the last day. Having my cans on since the missus has gone to bed, and putting this one on ......

I almost jumped out of my chair, desperately trying to turn the volume down. I was 100% sure the sound came from my speakers!!

Anyway, great tune, scary and good sound, brilliant performance, scary/good lyrics and just a bloody good song !!!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

Another belter. Talent overflow again, and another inspired lyric from Mr H. Cool cool cool.

OsCKilO

People love this tune Tim....

Was at an open mic night at Stoke newington today.

Didn't play, but was chatting to the brave ones before hand....

Played (via the phone) this tune and people loved it.

Jim and Mark are true talents!

I dream of writing a tune with a funny lyric like this!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Wiley

This was very talented.  And very entertaining reading through all the posts.  I wonder about you guys sometimes.

Satchwood

What an entertaining read this post has been....

Very cool song guys!!  Kudos on the guitar playing (and unique T sound) and haunting vox by ORH that just flippin work so well here!!

Great job!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman

I missed this one while I had my head down in White Rabbit land. Tharek, you have turned into a big Mr Softy with all this lovely acoustic stuff, there's a very mellow you around at the moment. This creates a great mood for those stunning vocals. I love that cracked plaintiveness in ORH's vox, and Mark, great job on those backing vox. The layers add a lovely lush gentle feel to this. A really excellent collab, very well done.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rata-tat-tat

Tooo the moon!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

recorder
Tascam DP-02