Blackbird (continued)

Started by Ronniejm, August 08, 2009, 12:00:03 PM

Ronniejm

hello everyone, havent been around for a while, good to see that everyone is doing good, lots of new faces and new music.

not sure if this is ok, its not really what we do around here, but after doing a version of the beatles blackbird with Tim a while back I got a few queries on how to play it.

I had made a video showing the chords and picks for my buddy, its seemed to help him a lot, and since then a few others as well, it's too big to email around the place, so I have put it on you tube (for a while anyway).

so if anyone is interested I will try and post it here. i could quite possibly cock this bit up.

couple of disclaimer points.

A guitar teacher I aint
A movie maker I aint

that said I hope its of use to somone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNWhjaWib4A
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Boss BR-800

My Jukebox

StevieM

Hey Ronnie, good to see you back :)
You is telling little fibs though >:(. That's better teaching, and filming, than a whole lot of others I've seen!!!!!
Got any more?
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Bosko Schwartz

I thought you were going to e-mail this to me, but thanks for posting it! :)
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

OsCKilO

Thank you!!!!

Awesome tutorial video!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ronniejm

I tried emailing it to yourself John and to others in a block email it got returned too big for some recipients, I ended up not knowing who had recieved it, hence you tube, made it easier all round.

thanks oskilo hope you enjoy.
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Boss BR-800

My Jukebox

SteveG

Think that chord was G/B

Cool vid, I have seen much much worse from people who claim to be teachers! I have done a few of these over the years for various people so know it is not just a case of sitting in front of a webcam and doing it, you come over as very relaxed and the info comes over clearly, so great job :D

OsCKilO

the part where you said "look at the fret board for the high change"........

That sloved my problem!

Excellent teaching skills!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bosko Schwartz

Quote from: Ronniejm on August 08, 2009, 07:07:48 PMI tried emailing it to yourself John and to others in a block email it got returned too big for some recipients, I ended up not knowing who had recieved it, hence you tube, made it easier all round.

thanks oskilo hope you enjoy.

Ah, I see.  Thanks for posting! ;D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Greeny

It's good to hear you talking! It makes our collaborations seem less distant somehow. That's a great quality lesson too. It actually makes me think I could do it! I feel useless without a pick in my hand though. Nice work Ronnie!