never say never by osckilo lyric/vox by orh

Started by Oldrottenhead, August 06, 2009, 06:38:53 AM

Oldrottenhead

N3V3R say never take_01
Time:
0:00
Volume:
originally posted here https://songcrafters.org/community/micro-br-b65/recording-%27good-bye-for-now%27-t2475/0/ by osckilo as goodbye for now. i tried to catch the sentiment of his words describing the post and music so its now called never say never. its the first take but if tharek likes it i'll try and do a better take.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Wow bloody wow. There's a kind of Bob Marley tone on your voice here. Almost reggae. F*ck me though... it's bloody awesome. It sounds like a classic to me. And you say this is a first take? Mad man, lol.

OsCKilO

awesome jim. . . .

I love what you have done with it!

Stunned . . .

Peace bro

Tharek
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

QuoteThere's a kind of Bob Marley tone on your voice here.
i was trying to get a cross between bob marley and paolo nuttini, when i did a run through i had it perfect but once i hit record i didnt quite get the sweet spot i was aiming for, gonna give it another runthrough again, tho,
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Jim1970

cool Lyrics over this, This is such emotional Playing that I love.
Vocals are the Icing on the cake.
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

knniggits

Nice work all round,got a peter gabriel feel to it. Looking forward to hearing the final vocal track :)
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

Oldrottenhead

QuoteNice work all round,got a peter gabriel feel to it. Looking forward to hearing the final vocal track
lol the peter gabriel references are gonna haunt me to the grave. ive done about 6 takes since this and none match the first take,  hic.

i have bin drinkin the sun is in my back garden and a cannea be arsed movin lol
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

Quote from: oldrottenhead on August 06, 2009, 10:25:10 AM
QuoteNice work all round,got a peter gabriel feel to it. Looking forward to hearing the final vocal track
lol the peter gabriel references are gonna haunt me to the grave. ive done about 6 takes since this and none match the first take,  hic.

i have bin drinkin the sun is in my back garden and a cannea be arsed movin lol

It's Great how it is Jim.!

Never good to stress over a tune......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Facemask93

Great vox Jim , i'm impressed greatly with the quality of your singing on this , a very difficult song to deliver without great control , and you did it superbly , really well done pal

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Satchwood

Another great tune - with that dreamy Osckilo vibe and those very-cool lyrics/vox by ORH!!  Amazing stuff - another hit!!

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)