Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Saijinn Maas

Wow! That was badass!

Much to say other than that. In the interest of being helpful, the "only" thing I thought could use some fixin... The song starts kind of awkwardly. Maybe it's just me.

Great job! I think this my favorite song that you've posted so far.

Vanncad

Thanks again everyone for the compliments and comparisons. It was really fun to break out the "Cry Baby". I'm glad you guys enjoyed this one. (PS - ORH - now that I know what "fmgwabp" means, I am truly honoured  ;D)

Bob - Thanks man. I enjoy listening to your stuff as well. As far as the 2nd guitar effect goes, I didn't mic it. I had to plug it straight into the BR because it was getting late and and I couldn't use my amp. Micing with a guitar patch might produce some interesting results though. Might be worth a try.

Saijinn - You're right. I created the rhythm patterns before I had the song worked out, so the rhyhm arrangement is off by bit, and I had to squeeze stuff in some spots.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Rolow

Man!  This guy eats guitar for breadfast!

Got a pretty big head on him too, arranging all those parts and coming up with good lyrics too while sitting around the pool.

Rock on. ;D
Let it be known, there is a fountain, that was not made, by the hands of men.

Geir

Vann, you are the man !!!!

What a freaking great song!!! Brilliant playing and I love your versatile vox!! You really rock on this one. I'm a FAN !!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Facemask93

What a great song , amazing lead , in fact amazing everything , wow

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Rickocaster

First mp3 I've downloaded to my hard drive. What does that tell you??  Only that you rocked my socks off! I'm going to listen to this one many times.  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/rickocaster
Come on, you know you want to go there...

Vanncad

Thanks again everyone for the nice comments. It makes me pretty happy to know that people are enjoying my music.

- Vann
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Blooby

Oh, this is right up my alley.  Please tell me you were wearing a buckskin shirt while recording this.  Total 70's vibe in the best way possible.

Would love if the bass were a bit more prominent in the mix, though.  I don't hear that Tim Bogert rumble.

Great stuff.

Blooby

Oldrottenhead

just bin listening to this again, its great it just rocks fmgwabp braw!!!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann