from the cradle to the grave music by lestg vox/lyrics by orh.

Started by Oldrottenhead, August 05, 2009, 02:06:37 PM

OsCKilO

Laughter is the best cure!

Get well Soon Greg.

And stay safe Bro!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

Great music is made here, with great lyrics too!!! And .....

... I am glad I live in a country whith a farly good healthcare-system. I know my parents have benefitted from it, and tho I probably would get better off in another syatem where everyone has to take care of them self, I gladly pay the tax, knowing that my kids will get proper care if they become starving musicians or primeminister- Does that make me pink too???

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Quote from: Geir on August 05, 2009, 06:51:19 PMGreat music is made here, with great lyrics too!!! And .....

... I am glad I live in a country whith a farly good healthcare-system. I know my parents have benefitted from it, and tho I probably would get better off in another syatem where everyone has to take care of them self, I gladly pay the tax, knowing that my kids will get proper care if they become starving musicians or primeminister- Does that make me pink too???

Actually Geir, that sounds rather Canadian LOL :D

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

Yeah BB it does. My wife asked me the other day what country I would want to live in if we moved abroad for some years.  Yep .... Canada was my first choice closely followed by England.

Now there are a lot of other places I love and could live in, and my dear american friends, I wouldn't mind the USA either ,,,, I've lived there for a year and would do it again ,,,, and Denmark ,,,ahhh vilket dejligt land !! ,,,, -and Germany hmm ----  yes .... bratwurst und sauerkraut, wunderbar !!!!! ..... And Spain .... HEY they stole my wallet and passport !!!!no way ...... well ok Spain is kinda lovely too!! And italy .....ahhhhh the lovely Italian people ...... hmmmm ...... and Iceland ,,,,, (hmm If I get a raise maybe I could by  ....) I would LOVE to go to Iceland  ......

where was I ??? ,,, ahh guess I'll stay here a bit longer then ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

launched

Quote from: Geir on August 05, 2009, 07:06:15 PMYeah BB it does. My wife asked me the other day what country I would want to live in if we moved abroad for some years.  Yep .... Canada was my first choice closely followed by England.

Now there are a lot of other places I love and could live in, and my dear american friends, I wouldn't mind the USA either ,,,, I've lived there for a year and would do it again ,,,, and Denmark ,,,ahhh vilket dejligt land !! ,,,, -and Germany hmm ----  yes .... bratwurst und sauerkraut, wunderbar !!!!! ..... And Spain .... HEY they stole my wallet and passport !!!!no way ...... well ok Spain is kinda lovely too!! And italy .....ahhhhh the lovely Italian people ...... hmmmm ...... and Iceland ,,,,, (hmm If I get a raise maybe I could by  ....) I would LOVE to go to Iceland  ......

where was I ??? ,,, ahh guess I'll stay here a bit longer then ;D

You crack me up, Geir!! That's why I like you, man!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Greeny

Back to the music... this is another lovely orh vocal over an excellent and atmospheric guitar track. The dynamics of this collaboration were perfectly set up, but it still required another stonker of a lyric from orh to pull it off. And I'm glad it's provoking discussion. I'm not going to write an essay on where I stand on this subject, but generally, I'm going to be leaning WAY left on most political topics. And for me, education and health are the first things any government should be taking care of as an absolute priority (rather than war, war and more war). The Scandanavians seem to understand this concept of social responsibility better than other countries. I know they get taxed to the hilt, but I'd rather see my taxes going on the general welfare of my country than cluster bombs to wipe out a foreign village somewhere else in the world.

Oldrottenhead

Quote... I am glad I live in a country with a farly good healthcare-system. I know my parents have benefitted from it, and tho I probably would get better off in another system where everyone has to take care of them self, I gladly pay the tax, knowing that my kids will get proper care if they become starving musicians or primeminister- Does that make me pink too???
that kinda sums my feel on it. but didn't realise it was such an emotive subject, so lets move on to the other political hot potato that geir raised, the country with the best food.
Quoteand Denmark ,,,ahhh vilket dejligt land !! ,,,, -and Germany hmm ----  yes .... bratwurst und sauerkraut, wunderbar !!!!! ..... And Spain ...
personally my fave country foodwise has gotta be greece mmmmmm kleftiko, stifado mmmmmmm, grilled octopus mmmmmmmmmmmm yum yum.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Quote from: oldrottenhead on August 06, 2009, 03:14:15 AM
Quote... I am glad I live in a country with a farly good healthcare-system. I know my parents have benefitted from it, and tho I probably would get better off in another system where everyone has to take care of them self, I gladly pay the tax, knowing that my kids will get proper care if they become starving musicians or primeminister- Does that make me pink too???
that kinda sums my feel on it. but didn't realise it was such an emotive subject, so lets move on to the other political hot potato that geir raised, the country with the best food.
Quoteand Denmark ,,,ahhh vilket dejligt land !! ,,,, -and Germany hmm ----  yes .... bratwurst und sauerkraut, wunderbar !!!!! ..... And Spain ...
personally my fave country foodwise has gotta be greece mmmmmm kleftiko, stifado mmmmmmm, grilled octopus mmmmmmmmmmmm yum yum.

Going to Seville in just over a week. Can't get enough of all those lovely tapas!

Oldrottenhead

QuoteGoing to Seville in just over a week. Can't get enough of all those lovely tapas!
im of to nerja on monday  yum yum
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Quote from: oldrottenhead on August 06, 2009, 03:31:13 AM
QuoteGoing to Seville in just over a week. Can't get enough of all those lovely tapas!
im of to nerja on monday  yum yum

Only about four and a half hours away by car... lol