from the cradle to the grave music by lestg vox/lyrics by orh.

Started by Oldrottenhead, August 05, 2009, 02:06:37 PM

Oldrottenhead

from the cradle to the grave take 1(128Kbps)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
lest g posted the original music here https://songcrafters.org/community/micro-br-b65/still-working-on-this/msg43092/#new i added a vox/lyric.

a while back someone said a music forum is no place for politics, well here i am challenging that yet again. i tried not to be too dark greg but you know me by now. our british listeners will be familiar with the term "from the cradle to the grave" it's like a motto of our national health service. i know currently in the usa health care is a bit of a hot potato. i'm not say things are perfect in the uk, but at least the doctor doesnt check my wallet before he gives me mouth to mouth. (i know thats probably an exaggeration) but anyway seems like poor old mr obama is having a hard time convincing you guys its a good idea.

anyway lets have a debate, im off to the pub now.

it's just a part of me
another side you might not know
it's what's inside of me
and that's the trouble don't ya know

from the cradle to the grave
i will care for you
i'll be there for you

and even in my darkest hour
i know there'll always be some light
as sure as my love for you
as sure as day turns into night

i will care for you
i'll be there for you

i will care for you
i'll be there for you

it's just a part of me
another side you might not know
it's what's inside of me
and that's the trouble don't ya know

i will care for you
i'll be there for you
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

Wow.....

This song is Awesome............

Dark........and Awesome......

I've always wondered..... What happens if you cant afford Health insurance in the states and you need an op....?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

A hospital emergency room can't turn you away here if you were injured from an environmental hazard - It's just proactive care, surgery and prescriptions that a non-insured has trouble obtaining.

Not that I can afford it, but here, if you have the money, you can buy the best health care available regardless of insurance. The best surgeons are allowed to charge whatever rate they can get.

In some other countries, that is not possible - I know it's a double edged sword, but I think a consumer should be able to get what they pay for no matter what. The best doctors will just do something else otherwise - It may not be the same elsewhere, but it's that way here. The American Dream is real, alive and well. Nobody here would spend 1/2 million or more to get the best medical education if they couldn't at least pay off their loans before they die.

But to be fair, I do think there should be some form of health care reform here, but just not so drastic. This country can't afford it. We could collapse before you know it if we are not careful.

I wish I hadn't said what I did, but... Anyway I'm done with the political thing here. I just want to make music!! :D :D ;D :D :D 8) :o ;) :) :)

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

launched

And PS - Before I get beheaded, this song does get better the more I listen to it...
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Tangled Wires

Winning combination this one, the music previously posted by Greg was fantastic and ORH has just taken this to another level with a brilliant vocal. Great song, and gets better with every listen.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

We get "Healthcare tourists" in the U.k that arrive just for treatment......

This is the "downside" to a national health service if you are worried about the economy.....I'm not.......

I don't know how often this happens, but it must drain the Health service of resources....

If all countries had "free"  health care, this wouldn't happen so much....

----------------------------------

Ethically, the NHS is Brilliant in terms of what it stands for...

We have some of the best doctors in the world here in the UK.....

But when costs are brought into the mix as well as the mention of tax money, the best intentions are soon forgotten by the tax payer....and angry rants soon follow....

I personally don't care about the money as long as my nearest and dearest get the treatment they need....

-------------------------------------------

With the point about doctors charging what they want, the Hippocratic Oath can't mean too much to some doctors if they are only in it for the money.

It is not the consumer getting what ever they want........ It is a case of mindlessly  pandering to individuals who reserve treatment for the elite....

What a waste of a diploma....

There are alot of hard-up people out there that cant "Live the dream"....

I have heard that it is the Old style "Boy's club" mentality that keeps the cost of a medical education so high... This shouldn't be the case.... If you are talented enough to be a doctor, then education should be free!

On a separate but similar note .......The Monopolies that pharmaceutical companies run has probably added to the mounting cost of healthcare....Everywhere.....  

----------------------------

I apologies to anyone from a medical/pharmaceutical background If i cause any offence....

This is just my laypersons view.....  

I am most probably badly informed......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Quote from: osckilo on August 05, 2009, 03:20:50 PMWith the point about doctors charging what they want, the Hippocratic Oath can't mean too much to some doctors if they are only in it for the money.

It is not the consumer getting what ever they want........ It is a case of mindlessly  pandering to individuals who reserve treatment for the elite....

I agree with much of what you say, but try to convince someone that dedicated 10-12 years of their life without sleep or social activity should be treated like a member of the Peace Corps. Volunteerism is just that - being a volunteer!

I'm not suggesting that the best medical care should be reserved for the elite, I'm just saying that you should get what you pay for. If the taxpayers think it's worth the price to give it away to the public at large, then so be it. We just get a bigger tax bill...

Also, I understand "The Oath", but aside from that, a doctor is trained to only understand the mechanics of the human body, and the fiscal requirements to maintain it. I will take a pragmatic, emotionless doctor every time. I don't want them worrying about me. I want them to fix me. If I have to work off the bill for the rest of my life, at least I'm alive while doing it :D

There are two sides to every coin - Let's make music instead!!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

galestermusic

Jim you never cease to amaze. I just love the way you can listen to some music and the words just come. Whether I agree with the content or not, you can take your feeling and tell effectively in a story in 3 -5 minutes and make your case. I wold give anything to do that. I had some ideas. This song still isn't done, as I listened there is a lil more to do.

Whe its done, definately a nevermet song, I hope it climbs the chart. I' going to sweetened just a litlle. Get your input before nevermet.

AWESOME![move]AWESOME![/move]

launched

Great job with the music, Greg. Sounds awesome. Sorry to get all political on ya ;)

Mark
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover