Howdy

Started by Andy007, August 04, 2009, 09:23:07 PM

Hi guys and gals,

I am new here and found this place searching for help on my Micro BR (who hasn't).

I am glad I found this place, there is so much here and I love listening to the uploaded MP3's.

I bought my MBR a year ago, and because I felt it wasn't very intuitive, I didn't really get a chance to discover its potential. Because of this forum I am pretty pumped and it feels like I bought my MBR all over again.

;D

Greeny

Welcome! I learned everything I needed to about the Micro on here. And the learning never stops. Just when you think you have everything licked, a new tip or trick comes along. Get some recording done and post your work!

Bluesberry

Exactly what happened to me Andy.  Mine sat in a drawer for a year after buying it, until finding this place,  look out , it is going to be intense from now on.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bro

Hey there!

Same thing happened to me, bought it, used it very little, found this website. Now i simply can't go on with out it! I Love it!

Welcome from Denmark
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

launched

Welcome Andy! Glad to have you here!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

SteveG

Hi Andy. All you need to know is here, so no excuse not to post sommat :D

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Hopefully I can post a song up soon, and who knows, maybe I will get some help and get some collaboration on a song.  ;D

OsCKilO

Welcome!!!!

If I can use it, anyone can!

Peace bro

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

Hi and welcome from Norway!!

Quote from: Andy007 on August 04, 2009, 09:23:07 PMBecause of this forum I am pretty pumped and it feels like I bought my MBR all over again.
;D

Know that feeling!!! :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tony W

Welcome to the forum. I bought mine BR after finding the forum. What I didn't expect was how this little device and terrific forum would change my life.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR