Do I go ?

Started by Migs, August 04, 2009, 06:11:47 PM

Migs

Quote from: Davo on August 21, 2009, 06:14:53 PMSo the new girl at work is another old girlfriend?  Jebus.
Yeah.  That one didn't come home one night after 2 1/2 years together and next day sent me a text message saying she couldn't see me any more.  She took the pr0n collection and my TV remote when she moved her stuff out.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

OsCKilO

Migs......

You need to put al this stuff on a scRipt and send it of to some Movie producers!

That is one hell of a life you got thee bro!

I'd watch the movie!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Davo

Quote from: Migs on August 23, 2009, 06:37:47 PM
Quote from: Davo on August 21, 2009, 06:14:53 PMSo the new girl at work is another old girlfriend?  Jebus.
Yeah.  That one didn't come home one night after 2 1/2 years together and next day sent me a text message saying she couldn't see me any more.  She took the pr0n collection and my TV remote when she moved her stuff out.
To take a mans pRon stash and remote...shes cold as ice.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Migs

Quote from: Davo on August 24, 2009, 08:55:42 PMTo take a mans pRon stash and remote...shes cold as ice.

Completely cold sometimes.  Comes with being a Gemini and having 2 personalities.

After she left me and moved in to the new guy she called me and asked me for some advice... because her fiancee wouldn't put out in the mornings before work and she didn't know what to do.
My advice "You shouldn't have dumped my sorry arse" *hangs up phone*
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !