recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Sprocket

Quote from: guitarron on August 05, 2009, 05:20:54 PM
Quote from: Migs on August 05, 2009, 01:31:29 AMLooks like the noes have it.

As for moving on, I have.  I would also have preferred that they didn't buy a house literally around the corner from me last month.
now that sucks
Quote from: Sprocket on August 05, 2009, 08:24:01 AMLet me be the one to say "Id GO!"

Id go for the free food and booze(and loose women
good point- there is always that-but still no

I know its kind of a knee jerk reaction to just say "no" to an ex...but I dont know about yall, but Im still really really good friends with ALOT of my exs. They are able to call me for anything, at anytime...and like-wise. So for me, it wouldnt really be too much of a stretch for me to goto an ex's wedding.

OsCKilO

Quote from: Sprocket on August 06, 2009, 09:35:51 AMThey are able to call me for anything, at anytime...and like-wise. So for me, it wouldnt really be too much of a stretch for me to goto an ex's wedding.

"Booty Calls"?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Sprocket

Quote from: osckilo on August 06, 2009, 11:45:25 AM
Quote from: Sprocket on August 06, 2009, 09:35:51 AMThey are able to call me for anything, at anytime...and like-wise. So for me, it wouldnt really be too much of a stretch for me to goto an ex's wedding.

"Booty Calls"?

Id like to say yes, but in all honesty...at some point you just stop doing the samething and expecting something different to happen. I like to move forward from a bad situation...but I also have my moments of weakness just like everybody else.

launched

Just check the box that says "Filet mignon with lobster tail" and send the card in already. Jeeez...
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Migs

Update 1

I met with her Wednesday night to tell her I didn't want to go to her wedding.  Her response, do you mind if I tell my fiancee that you can't come because you are away with work. WTF?

Then she leaves and I stay for another drink.  I go up to the bar and the barmaid (who knows me) says "did that girl you were with give you the note?".  I asked "what note?".  She says "I wrote a naughty note to you on a napkin and asked her to give it to you to make her jealous."  The cow didn't give it to me! WTF2 ?

Update 2

So I come in to work this morning and am on a floor I don't normally go near and a head pops out of an interview room.  An ex-bitch-from-hell just started working here without telling me.

Why can't they all just stay at least 100m away from me.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Wiley

OH MIgs this is so funny. So as being the only female that inhabits this site. Here is my opinion. first of if she wants to tell him you can't come cause your at work. What to F** is up with that.  Does she still want you?  Why would she want to lie.  Personally , why would she want to invite you?  I wouldn't want my exes at anything to do with a new one especially a wedding.  I don't know how you parted and maybe it was ok, but geez who want to go to their exes wedding.  Not for food or anything would I.  I would just as soon  never mind. LOL.  In fact we are invited to a reception this weekend.  To a very nice young couple who has no clue who I am.  I am stating something not told to many Now all of you. I had an affair when very young with this young mans grandpa. LOL  I was like 17 he was 47 or better. I am invited to the reception am I going?? Hell no. I wouldn't hurt this person for anything. So just better to stay away.  I think the same is best for you too Stay away.  Keep the friendship it is much more important than food, and making a show.
P.J.

Migs

Quote from: wiley on August 20, 2009, 08:25:34 PMI was like 17 he was 47 or better. I am invited to the reception am I going??

You could hook up again !

In all seriousness, yes I try to be civil to any ex but it is testing me when they decide to work where I work.  I wonder if anyone would notice if I stabbed her in the neck with a fork ... or left naked pictures of her on a notice board?

Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Davo

Quote from: Migs on August 20, 2009, 10:21:55 PM
Quote from: wiley on August 20, 2009, 08:25:34 PMI was like 17 he was 47 or better. I am invited to the reception am I going??

You could hook up again !

In all seriousness, yes I try to be civil to any ex but it is testing me when they decide to work where I work.  I wonder if anyone would notice if I stabbed her in the neck with a fork ... or left naked pictures of her on a notice board?

She wants to get a reaction out of you-if you seem upset, she knows you still have feelings for her.  They do this to test that water.

The best revenge is to act like you are thrilled shes getting married and bring a hottie.  That said, its understandable you dont want to go.

So the new girl at work is another old girlfriend?  Jebus.

Luckily all my ex's work at libraries, elementary schools, or hospitals.  I almost never run into them. 
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe