DELIVERANCE

Started by finaltear, August 04, 2009, 02:41:23 PM

finaltear

deliverance222
Time:
0:00
Volume:
OK hears another one of my own songs recorded on the boss br.
im a massive fan of the game / move bloodrayne, and after watching the 2nd bloodrayne movie (witch was rubbish) i decided it needed a new theme / tribute song, so hear it is !!!
the lyrics are true to the 2nd movie "BLOODRAYNE DELIVERANCE" its all about some vampire woman (bloodrayne) coming into town and kicking some vampires teath in, untill they are all dead, and the town of deliverance can rest easy once more, it sounds good but thats all there is to it.

anyways in the key of Em like all good metal songs, hears DELIVERANCE so enjoy...
(due to the globel economic downfall i still dont own a bass so it was done using my old yamaha keybord through the clean bass channel in the GTR input with the enhanser on full)

StevieM

About one of the  best 'Classic Rock' tracks I've heard for a veeeeerrrrry long time!!!
Got any more???? ;D
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

guitarron

this is a really good song-well produced-well played and sung
like it a lot

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tangled Wires

Very well constructed song, and your vocal is excellent and could probably have been a little higher in the mix. Great guitar work throughout and drum arrangement is spot on.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

finaltear

thanks, yea the vox are a bit quiet in places but it was because i was ill and my voice kept breaking, it took a few takes to do the vox and i was more bothered about getting the music to sound good, and i didnt wana wate for my voice to get better i just nailed it, in kinda a rush to get it finished... u want more u say, lol i got loads coming soon ha ha watch this space,
cheers.

guitarron

you no what this tune makes me like metal again-no shit

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Blooby

Did you perform it standing on the hood of a rusty GTO with burning 55-gallon drums around you?

This is just what this site needed.

Well done, but I definitely hope for a re-mix with vocals higher in the mix.

Peace.

Blooby

knniggits

Great rock vocals!
Very polished track.
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

Wiley

I am very impressed!!  Yup a redo with louder vocals Please????

Ferryman

Great stuff. Really powerful guitar-driven rock. Generally the vox are pretty OK for me, perhaps a bit quiet in the second verse. The production is excellent and sounds really good, you've captured that heavy rock sound really well. Get that bass as soon as you can, all it needs is a bit more power at the bottom end. Great drum programming btw.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR