Good news - Bad news

Started by Bro, August 02, 2009, 05:25:17 PM

Diego Ayala

Ojimi, it is not realy a good bye ---, but, till later!!!  just the little bit of music I was able to listen from you was good, and your postings have added a bright light.  Just think ot this => that when you do find time to look up this most excellent forum, you'll be bumping our songs/postings from ages past, so it will be shared with some new folks!  Take Care, and let the music flow!!!!!! From Nome Alaska I say, till next time!!!!

launched

There are lots of hello's and goodbye's in this short life we live - You are just making another transition!

Good luck with your music school, and try to keep in touch whenever you can!!

Take care,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

SteveB

JHX - While it will be sad not have you posting your wonderful work on this Forum, this is possibly the best thing that can happen to you. There will be at least a structure to your further musical blossoming which can only enhance your deeping understanding of ALL aspects of music. I'll bet there's a few Members on here, including Myself, who wish they too could have had such an opportunity. :)
You've already proved that you have the capabilities to be a very fine musician, I think that this type of advancement can only add to your personal arsenal of musicianship. Well done, and very good luck.
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Ferryman

0jimi, best of luck and I'm sure you will really enjoy the music school. My son, who is 13 and plays bass, just did a 5-day summer school at the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance in London and in just 5 days made huge progress. So I'm sure you will benefit hugely from what you will be doing. Best of luck and enjoy it. You are a very talented musician and have a lot of potential.

I suggest you show the music school the MBR and this site. I think it's a really good way for musicians to learn about recording technology and improve by collaborating with others. They might make it part of your course!

All the best and do try to come back ocassionally,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

I wish you all the very best (you don't need luck with talent like that, lol). Just remember to come back for a visit now and again. We'll miss you!

AndyR

Best of luck - knock em dead :)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Sprocket

Congrats and good luck!
But you know, youll be using that MBR more than you think you will...and you gotta show it all off to somebody, we'll be here.  ;D

Flash Harry

You're going to love it.

Come back and visit us in the vacations. Take care of yourself.

Cheers

Mike
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

The Reverend 48

Jimi You will be sorely missed....But as the guys say I am sure you lecturers will see the MBR as a great tool for your musical advancement...so keep in touch
Get the whole School to sign up!

Bosko Schwartz

Awesome news, 0jimi0! ;D  That is something I would have liked to have done, but alas, I am self-taught.  I do envy school-taught musicians.  You already have so much talent that I know this is just going to increase your skills to astronomical proportions!  Have a great time at school and HAVE FUN with it. ;D  You will be missed around here.

-- John
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels