Good news - Bad news

Started by Bro, August 02, 2009, 05:25:17 PM

Bro

Hey folks.

Heres some news, first of all I have some bad news for me as a member of this site.

In about two weeks I'm leaving home for a music school where you live play music and have the standard 9th grade school system. This means nearly no recordings will be posted and I wont have a lot of time to look at the site and comment on your guys work. I'll try to keep you guys updated on what I'm doing if you won't to know. I wont delete my account and I'll try to comment and listen every now and then but i can't promise anything.

So this a kind of a half goodbye from my side, but hopefully I'll have fun and develop as a musician :) So have a good time, you won't be seeing much of my, but i'll try! :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Blooby

What an awesome opportunity for you.  You will be missed, but I have a sneaking suspicion you'll still be around to some degree.

Congrats!

Blooby

OsCKilO

Well Done!!!!!!

You will be missed!

With tallent like yours, you will be something big when you finish!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Migs

Well done on the School.

I would be pretty surprised if you can't access what is essentially a music recording site if youo are at a music school though.  Tell em you are doing your final music assessment piece on your MBR and you need to access the site ... regularly.

Goood luck with it.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

SteveG

That is great, bet your gonna love it! Congrats!!!!!

Sure you cn sneak on here now and then no prob too.

Bluesberry

Great news, good luck, turn into a professional guitar player and musician, make your living from music!!!!!! The sky is the limit for you.  Go for it!!!  Tell them that we are your support system, and you need to access this site from time for moral support.  I wish you all the best.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Pine

Cool opportunity kid...you don't have to sacrifice one for the other. Musicians are not reknown for their financial security....but with all your energy, enthusiasm, and talent, you can hopefully do it all.
Best of luck...give her hell!
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Wiley

OH JImmie  I will miss you terribly.  But you are not gone forever.  You will be back and we will all await your return.  You are young enough, you have so many avenues to explore.  I wish you the best. I wish I would have had the opportunity at your age to do something like this.  Maybe I would have  been famous. LOL LOL LOL  We will be sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for you.
Love you and good luck
P.J.

Migs

he probably won't talk to us when he is a famous rockstar
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Bro

Quote from: Migs on August 02, 2009, 06:13:22 PMhe probably won't talk to us when he is a famous rockstar
Oh come on! Thats not nice! Of curse I will!

I'll thank you when i get introduced to the rock n roll hall of fame :D
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.