Reposting a topic

Started by Facemask93, August 02, 2009, 04:18:33 AM

Facemask93

As you begin to learn more about the Mbr , you realize the simple mistakes that you have made in recording , and or , the things that could be improved upon with the mix or mastering.
With this in mind ,can you take an old post ,re do it , and re-post it , just wondered what the rules are on this--thanks

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

SteveG

I don't see any problem reposting a remix or rewrite. I would if I thought I had improved something, if only to get a second opinion.

Geir

There are quite a few reposts of the same song with new mix, new vox ..... If you think you've improved a song and wanna share it, I'd say go for it !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

You're welcome to re-post anything you like. However, you'll have to create a new topic for the re-post. If you try to replace the MP3 in your original message, you'll lose it and you won't be able attach the new one. It didn't used to be like that but it's been that way since the site reorganisation in April.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

launched

Quote from: 64Guitars on August 02, 2009, 11:53:13 AMYou're welcome to re-post anything you like.

My feelings exactly - I can't speak for everyone, but if you want to repost some changes you have made, I would certainly love to hear them!

You are anything but a post hog, Rob. I'm not a post hog either... :-[
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

Lets have it Rob, I may re-do some of my older ones with my new levels of BR-maturity and BR-confidence, I don't see a problem with it.  If somebody here improves on one of their older songs, I would love to hear the new version.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

guitarron

Ask Bosko
It's cool post away-