Southern Comfort

Started by tom r, July 31, 2009, 02:35:27 PM

tom r

S-COMFORT
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Heres another song! I kept it simple and went for 3 tracks after the hassle with my last tune. I would love to know how you guys can do so many tracks and not have massive files which wont upload? ???

Tom
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

launched

Yes - I love it. Excellent songwriting and arranging. Just marvelous what you can do with a song.

Calm, smooth and natural.

Mark

P.S. Don't give up on your MBR. You'll get it eventually. After mastering you have the option to squash the mp3. 128k is around one MB per minute in stereo, so you can put a five minute song on with that setting. 96k doesn't really sound that bad and will get you around six minutes.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

tom r

Thanks for that Mark. I need my calculator as well as guitar, i think  ;D

One of the problems is i'm a bit lazy when it comes to arranging and tend to go for the first take and get the darned thing mixed pronto!!

tom
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Facemask93

Good song Tom , i like em simple , only cause i can't do em complicated , this is nice mate , love your vox

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

SE

Just another great song love your songs not really techy myself just takes a while to get to grips with the MBR  but it,s worthwhile so keep going your song writing is so good.
recorder
Boss BR-80

SteveG

Nothing wrong with a simple arrangement. Like the way your accent comes through in the vox too.

Bluesberry

I like this song very, very, very much (did I mention how much I like this song?).  A great bit of songwriting, playing and singing.  Your voice is really appealing, great stuff.  Damn man I love this song!!!!!

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tangled Wires

Really good song this Tom, and as SteveG said, I really liked the way your accent comes through on this one. Love the bit at the end with the repeating vocal, could imagine this being a big sing-a-long at a concert!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

StevieM

Simple ( as in un-complicated) is good, and this is very very very good!!! Love your voice too.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

hooper

It's simple but solid, Tom.  Pleasant listening.  Good job!
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE