A chat room?

Started by wiley, July 31, 2009, 10:44:29 AM

Trotters

Quote from: Tony W on July 31, 2009, 02:12:25 PMHow about a piece of software that turns musical notes into text. We'd have to develop a shortened alphabetical form of communication though. Then we could literally chat with instruments.

LMAO HAHA love it

Wiley

You guys have been way to busy!  Would love to shoot the breeze though

Bosko Schwartz

I think Pedro (admin) is the main character of my concept album, because it appears as though he has in fact been abducted by aliens. :o

Until he returns, I think all of our suggestions for additions or changes to the forum, whether adding a chatroom or combining the "Post Your Work" MP3 sections, or anything else, will be ignored.

Let's just hope he wasn't abducted by Kanamits, the lovely creatures from the "To Serve Man" episode of The Twilight Zone. ;D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Bro

A chat room sounds great! I'm in for the idea, and will certainly use it!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Oldrottenhead

QuoteNoooooooo........ The last thing I need here is a chat room. I spend too much time commenting on posts to get any music done as it is. If I start shooting the breeze with you guys I will never play any music!!!

Probably a good idea though.

Cheers,

Nigel
i second that nigel, this site takes over your life as it is now lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

cuthbert

Quote from: Bosko Schwartz on August 08, 2009, 11:37:30 AMLet's just hope he wasn't abducted by Kanamits, the lovely creatures from the "To Serve Man" episode of The Twilight Zone. ;D

"It's...a COOKBOOK!!"  ;D
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Bosko Schwartz