"The Ballad of Despair and Redemption with a MicroBR, a Shotglass and a Shotgun"

Started by Bluesberry, July 31, 2009, 08:05:15 AM

Justin_Case

I love this - a ton of fun listening to this.

How warped is this ? I kept expecting to hear Kermit the Frog doing back ground vocals for you...

henwrench

The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

recorder
Boss BR-80

Groundy

BB.  Brilllllllllllllllllliant what a great number........................Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Tony W

Amazing song Dave! I was in Iowa visiting my relatives. I wanted to show my brother the "musical talent" that I surround myself with. This is the first thing I saw and fired it up. I had not heard this song previously. I didn't read anything, I just fired up the song.

As I listened to the lyrics I started cracking up and explaining the song as it went. We were both rolling throughout the song.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

That is a great story Tony, made my day big time.  I can just see the scene, you and your brother, having a good laugh.  I wanted this one to be funny I done good I guess.  This was probably the most fun song I have done yet.  Thanks for all the listens everybody.  Thanks to Ted for the inspiration.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

T.C. Elliott

This story is too true to be funny.... but I enjoyed this immensely. If there is a Micro BR theme song... well you've got my vote.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London