"Chemical High"

Started by OsCKilO, July 29, 2009, 04:15:01 PM

OsCKilO

Thanks for all the comments on this Guys!
 ;D

Quote from: guitarron on July 30, 2009, 08:37:06 PMhaving another listen-i like this a  lot
bump

Thanks Guitarron!!!!

Quote from: Bigsky on July 30, 2009, 10:08:33 PMthis is very nice.

Cheers DMAN!

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on July 30, 2009, 11:46:53 PMnice... very nice... very very nice... way cool how you brought the keys in the background. Level's blended together very well. I'm relaxed now!!! Thanks man.

V/R
Tod

Cheers Tod! That T-Bucket song just keeps getting better...!!! You know how to mix bro!

Quote from: Greeny on July 31, 2009, 04:18:24 AMWow... this is another leap of brilliance and beauty. A real musical gem. I can hear the Nick Drake folky overtones, but there's an originality that's (as always) unique to you. Wonderful!!!!!!!!

Cheers Tim!

When you mentioned Nick Drake on an earlier post, I always wonderd how he played with that Bass sounding guitar....  Found This DADGAD tuning, and Bob's your Uncle..!

I think the Bass is to high in this mix though.... Cant play it in the car without the petrol cap vibrating off!  Lol

Quote from: Geir on August 01, 2009, 11:46:42 PMWhat a wonderful piece of music to wake up to !!!

This one may even replace this as my weekend wakeup-tune. And that says A LOT !!!!!!

Cheers G....!!!!!!

That means a hell of a lot to me!!

Peace Guys

Glad you liked it! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bluesberry

Listen, remember and stand in awe...

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand