"Close the Gate"

Started by OsCKilO, July 29, 2009, 04:02:33 PM

Rata-tat-tat

Hey Oskilo... I thought this was great, from one imaginitive dude to another... You got it goin on here. I found myself trying to figure out how the hell you acheived these bizzare but bitchin sounds... gave up and started to drink some beer!!! What the heck...Figure I'll try your recipe . Hope I don't end up peeing in my wifes sock drawer tonight!!! Ooops... did I say that out loud??? Must be the booze talkin. LOL
 ;D ;D

V/R

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

OsCKilO

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on July 30, 2009, 05:13:54 PMHope I don't end up peeing in my wifes sock drawer tonight!!! Ooops... did I say that out loud??? Must be the booze talkin. LOL
 ;D ;D

V/R

Tod

I'm not alone!!

Wicked!

Cheers for the comment Bro!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bigsky

I think I had a flashback listening to this one. Great job.

Greeny

A total head f*ck of the kind I like. Definitely a touch of the Doors in the great keyboard work, but that crazy, swirling wall of guitar and bass is both hypnotic and imposing. I love zombie films and I love this. Experimental music of the very highest quality, and I can't even begin to work out how you did it. Mad genius!

Geir

Your creativity sees no borders, this is drunkdrivingmadnessonthehighway without the negative effects of actually doing it !!

Great stuff T & K !!!!

Brilliant stuff actually !!!!

Amazing madness and musicality indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Rickocaster

Oh man, you guys got inside my head and scrambled it.  Brilliant. Hard to handle, but brilliant.
http://www.youtube.com/rickocaster
Come on, you know you want to go there...

guitarron

thanks for the bump T
this is insanity!!!!!!
Quote from: Geir on August 02, 2009, 12:05:21 AMYour creativity sees no borders, this is drunkdrivingmadnessonthehighway without the negative effects of actually doing it !!

Great stuff T & K !!!!

Brilliant stuff actually !!!!

Amazing madness and musicality indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!
very cool

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

Quote from: tafka on July 30, 2009, 12:38:20 PMwow this is intense. headphones is a must. brilliant.
just needs some Bob Calvert on vocals and a spliff.
great post

T

You were right about the spliff my west coast bro.

Will look up Calvert.

Rest in peace Teach 8)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Satchwood

Tripy Tuneage for sure - soo cool!   I'm definitely going to jam on this tasty psychedelic treat  8)
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)