Help solve "The Mystery of the 'Anarchist Heart' Video"

Started by Ted, July 28, 2009, 09:05:51 PM

Ted

Oskilo and I have concluded that I am indeed Ted Johnson. Also that I am, in some measure, responsible for bringing him into the family of BossBR.net.

But a deeper mystery has been revealed.  Here are the facts:

January 17, 2008:  I created a profile on Indaba Music.

February 2008: I purchased my first Micro BR.  One of the first songs I recorded was Anarchist Heart, which I uploaded to my Indaba Music profile.  I may have mentioned the Micro BR, but there's no mention of it now on my profile.

February 2009, osckilo was researching the Micro BR.  He did a YouTube search on "MicroBR" and found a video set to my song --a video that credited me, but I knew nothing about it.  "There were images from Dr M.L King's speaches on it, riots,  and so on....."

March 25, 2009: I posted this topic, with the first reference the song on this forum--and I think the only way anyone on the Web would know it was recorded on a Micro BR.

March 28, 2009: osckilo had committed to the Micro BR, and became a member of this community.

June 10, 2009: osckilo (jumping up and down and wetting his pants), said:

Quote from: osckilo on June 10, 2009, 01:48:25 PMYou are Ted Johnson!!!!

I saw your video on youtube ages before I got a BR!!!!

I thought he must be mistaking me for someone else.

Quote from: Ted on June 10, 2009, 02:46:17 PMJebus!  You make me sound famous.  Are you sure it's not a different Ted Johnson you're thinking of?  There are thousands of us.  Was it one of these videos?

To which osckilo replied:

Quote from: osckilo on June 10, 2009, 04:49:45 PMMust be confused.......

July 27, 2009: osckilo can't let it go.

Quote from: osckilo on July 27, 2009, 07:26:04 PMAre you Sure you aint "The" Ted Johnson of Youtube fame....?

And he filled me in on the video he saw, certain that it was my song, and my name was mentioned.

So who put my music on a video?  And where is the video now? 

We want to see it.

Was it someone on this forum? The chronology isn't quite right.

Was it someone on Indaba?  How did they know about the Micro BR?

I'm feeling flattered, not litigious.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

OsCKilO

Was a very good video! !!!!!!!!!

(Oh bugger..... I've pissed my pants again)

Matched the tune perfect!

Tried to find it on Youtube.....It's gone....

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy