why one shoe???

Started by StevieM, July 28, 2009, 08:11:04 AM

Wiley

I've only ever seen shoes once and it was boots and a pair.  Usually I just see beer cans. LOL

Tony W

Our Wino's (homeless drunks) in the states drink out of a bottle and signature brown paper bag. After watching the movie "Beerfest", I'm beginning to suspect that Europeans drink from their Shoes.

When I'm sober, I throw my empties in the trash can, when intoxicated, I throw them at any moving or stationary target.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

Quote from: guitarron on July 28, 2009, 08:20:20 AMits a mystery -like the missing sock out of the dryer

I solved this long ago.  After going through a vortex beyond all human comprehension, the socks reappear as lint in bellybuttons.

I'll be lecturing at Cambridge next month.

Blooby

Greeny

Quote from: Blooby on July 31, 2009, 07:00:36 AM
Quote from: guitarron on July 28, 2009, 08:20:20 AMits a mystery -like the missing sock out of the dryer

And whatever colour they start out as, they end up a kinda blue...

Freaky!!!!
I solved this long ago.  After going through a vortex beyond all human comprehension, the socks reappear as lint in bellybuttons.

Blooby

Wiley

;D Hey TonyW  Here in Iowa in our shed we throw our cans into a toilet lid and it has a basket that dumps in a chimney pot. LOL  If you ring the chime you get 4 points instead of two   ;D ;D  The more you drink the better you throw  ;D ;D

Tony W

You have no idea how homesick I am now Wiley! Speaking of which, My brother is going to Ride his new Hog from Newton to my house. Its an 11 hour trip. He should be here on the 7th.

I might rig up the ole toilet seat basketball setup for him, so he feels more at home.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

I forgot about Newton that is south of us.!!  someday you need to come out.  We will put you up. Get drunk and play guitars and have fun.  We do it almost every weekend.   don't post that stuff though all acoustic.  And pretty bad.  We think it sounds good at the time. LOL Just campground sing a long stuff.  I have a bike but am going to sell it. Will have to post a pic of it. Maybe4 someday. LOL
P.J.

Migs

Quote from: Blooby on July 31, 2009, 07:00:36 AMI solved this long ago.  After going through a vortex beyond all human comprehension, the socks reappear as lint in bellybuttons.

Blooby

A guy down here actually won an award for his research into Belly Button Lint ("BBL").
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !