Songcrafters.org Glossary

Started by Ted, July 27, 2009, 01:55:53 PM

Redler

Quote from: Geir on August 18, 2014, 06:35:17 AMA.A.S.  App Acquisition Syndrome

It's a new strain of the long-lived virus G.A.S..

I have it !! Bad !!

I have it, too :D

Purchased ThumbJam and DrumJam already...what next...???!!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Quote from: Geir on August 18, 2014, 06:35:17 AMA.A.S.  App Acquisition Syndrome

I have it !! Bad !!
Just curious Geir....how many APPs do you currently have now?  I went through a bad phase of  AAS a while ago but I am cured.......for now..........what is your top 5 favourite Apps Geir......I have to ask.......I can feel the burn coming over me as I type...........AAS..........where is my iPad..........Geir.......help me........

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

i plumped for a windows 8.1 phone, music apps are even worse than android apps. hopefully as the platform becomes more established some will appear.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

bruno

Quote from: oldrottenhead on August 18, 2014, 09:36:56 AMi plumped for a windows 8.1 phone, music apps are even worse than android apps. hopefully as the platform becomes more established some will appear.
You should try a blackberry, best music app is the vl-tone emulator. Di dahdahdah.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Geir

Quote from: Bluesberry on August 18, 2014, 09:20:37 AM

I have it !! Bad !!
Just curious Geir....how many APPs do you currently have now?
I think you know the answer to that:
n-1 !!!!
;D

QuoteI went through a bad phase of  AAS a while ago but I am cured.......for now..........what is your top 5 favourite Apps Geir......I have to ask.......I can feel the burn coming over me as I type...........AAS..........where is my iPad..........Geir.......help me........
I will post a reply to that in the iOS/Android board soon.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

Pearl diving. This involves an almost Zen like trawl of the song archive to find hidden musical treasures and bringing them to the surface up to the air. A deep bump if you will. Mr. bluesberry is an example of a pearl diver par excellence.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Quote from: oldrottenhead on February 06, 2015, 02:21:26 AMPearl diving. This involves an almost Zen like trawl of the song archive to find hidden musical treasures and bringing them to the surface up to the air. A deep bump if you will. Mr. bluesberry is an example of a pearl diver par excellence.
Ah yes, pearl diving.......I haven't done a good dive in a little while.......I should call in sick from work today and search for that perfect pearl.......lovely idea.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

piePod Bump: A bump done by a member after listening to (another) member's song on his piePod/πPod
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Geir

OGB

Overlooked Gem Bump