indian summer by jemima's kite with louder bass

Started by Oldrottenhead, July 26, 2009, 05:44:52 AM

Oldrottenhead

indian summer big bass mix
Time:
0:00
Volume:
remixed for the umpteenth time, bass is now full on and in the centre, in the meantime a version without bass is on its way to mike if he wishes to redo it, knowing mike that will be the case, he suffers from boskoschwartzisis too. anyway here it is but expect another remix soon. this is getting like the 5 best album thread.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bosko Schwartz

Perfection. ;D

Now, why on earth would Flash want to redo the bass???

Please don't F with this one anymore!!!  It's done!  (Now we have officially exchanged personalities. :o)

PS: Who does all the drum programming in JK?  It's fantastic!
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Oldrottenhead

QuoteWho does all the drum programming in JK?  It's fantastic!
predominantly tim does it on the microbr, tho ive been known on the odd occassion to dig out my alesis sr16, tim generally sends the music almost completed, i just have to write a lyric and sing and mike adds bass. but we are trying to get hime to save the song minus drums so mike can get his drum kit  out.

yes we have changed personalities lmao.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

I have a song called "These Knobs Have Been Properly Fucked With" in the making - A quote I get from a buddy of mine when pleased with how well he dialed his guitar amp in! You guys remind me of that whenever you get obsessive with the mix.

I like the angry bass, Mike - If you feel you have to redo it, make sure you put a hammer to your big toe before recording ;D

Hail to the mixmaster JimmyJames!!!

Peace,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Trotters

Bosko Schwartz

Quote from: oldrottenhead on July 26, 2009, 09:21:11 AM
QuoteWho does all the drum programming in JK?  It's fantastic!

predominantly tim does it on the microbr, tho ive been known on the odd occassion to dig out my alesis sr16, tim generally sends the music almost completed, i just have to write a lyric and sing and mike adds bass. but we are trying to get hime to save the song minus drums so mike can get his drum kit  out.

yes we have changed personalities lmao.

Sweet.  Hell of a job by both Greeny and yourself on all of the drum programming in JK! ;D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Ferryman

Love it!! Much better, the bass is driving it more now. The bass is a little "edgy" in places and I think I can hear places where Flash was probably going "off on one" a bit, so in places it's not as precise as his normal playing. But I like it for that, it's got a nice raw sound in places and it really gives the song a lift. Nice to hear him let it rip!

It must be done cos it's in my JK folder now!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

What's the secret to the panning effect?  Is that a tweak job?  If it's a preset, I don't  know which one.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Oldrottenhead

if its backing vox you are talking about ,i used onboard mic but changed effect to guitar effects using pan delay effect and recorded to tracks 3 and 4 panning track 3 full left and track 4 full right to get a stereo effect.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann