This is my first attempt

Started by mindoverdeath, July 22, 2009, 12:34:36 PM

jackofall

I'm an old git and have only recently begun to appreciate the electric guitar and what it can do. I can't produce this heavy metal sound. How do you do it?....Silly question, I know, but HOW? Where do I start? 
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

The Reverend 48

Very Cool but far too short... Great Drums
Quote from: jackofall on July 23, 2009, 02:44:30 AMI'm an old git and have only recently begun to appreciate the electric guitar and what it can do. I can't produce this heavy metal sound. How do you do it?....Silly question, I know, but HOW? Where do I start? 

JOF you crack me up so when are we going to hear a Death Metal version of Somewhere over the rainbow ;D ;D

Greeny

Way too short! It was like an intro, lol. But a mighty fine one. Really good guitar skills and mixing. You have the silver brick mastered - looks like we're in for some more good stuff from you. Great work.

SE

Love those licks but way too short, great drums on th MBR
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ferryman

Main criticism is it's too short! Very good start, your drums are excellent, very well done. Guitars sound great, good riffing, looking forward to more.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Davo

Sounds good!  It reminds me of a video game intro.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

tafka

this is a teaser trailer...when is the main event?
excellent...MORE!!

T
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...