happy day

Started by #gpmproject, July 20, 2009, 09:42:51 AM

#gpmproject

happy day
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi everybody, thank you for your positive words, I've got another song for you. I have recorded this on by my electro acoustic guitar with drive, so maybe sound will be not really good for you:-) but now I've got brand new electric guitar..so another songs hopefully will be better and better...

Greeny

Nice riffing! There was a little T-Rex 'Bolan Boogie' here and there. This is dying out for bass and vocals. You can definitely play - and know how to compose a catchy tune! Good work.

cuthbert

Well done, lubo!  :)

I agree with Greeny, this one does have a nice T. Rex feel - it rocks!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Facemask93

Both of your posts refuse to play on my laptop???????? anyone know why , everything else does perfectly

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

launched

I agree with Greeny and cuthbert - you could put a great tune together with this. Sweet rockin' action and crunchy tone!!

Mark

Rob - Do you download first just hit the play button? Sometimes I have to download the song to get it to work for some reason.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Wiley

You definitely need to finish this song. Bass and vocals.  It is crying for some. Great job!!

OsCKilO

now that is a happy guitar!!!!

Great Job!

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ferryman

This is really catchy and fun. Great hooky little riffs and nice guitar parts going on there. Really enjoyed this, like you other one.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR