Bluesberrys new toy (vocal harmony stompbox)

Started by Bluesberry, July 20, 2009, 09:24:18 AM

Oldrottenhead

izzat you bb, wow great vox an great lox too
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Diego Ayala

I have been quite interested in music for many years and truly enjoy a diversity of music and instrumentation.  Have gone as far as doing some heavy duty literature review of music and how it has evolved through the ages.  I think that anything that we use and add on to our own music arrangements just adds to the evolution of music - this would even apply for arranging others peoples songs and music by using what technology has given us or we have created to add/clean/get rid off lil'blurbs...  I remember the big hoopla that came about when Bob Dylan went electric, wow!  It added a totaly new dimension to his music abilities (to me).  I for one have been composing music primarily on the guitar and adding other isntrumentation by either humming/whistling and just using the power of my imagination.  Now, I have my br900 and just begining to understand how to use it and take 35 + years of composing and arranging guitar songs and taking it to a different level and adding other instrumentation to it ---  Reading posts like this BB, and reading other people's comments keeps adding new dimensions to my own music --- like I'm savin some $$ to buy me a Rolland GR-20 --- and who knows, maybe even a vocal harmony stompbox (to help deal w/ my paranoia when I sing -ha).  Thanks for sharing!!!