In My Head (Original)

Started by launched, July 19, 2009, 03:44:56 PM

SE

Great bump Rata, the quality stuff always comes back to the top, just terrific music Mark love,in it still!! 
recorder
Boss BR-80

Redler

Great bump, great tune!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

I don't even know where to begin.....I'm on my 3rd listen and it just get's better and better. This is such an outstanding song, both musically and lyrically, I just about burst into flames listening to it it's so unbelievably racktasmastically funkaindiemazing! You are one hell of a musician/songwriter brother, I am a serious fan! Not to mention done on the mbr....I have made up my mind!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

Wow - great bump indeed. This has many elements to it - it sounds like a song the Foo's who do - and everyone loves the Foo's. This is great!
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Gnasty

Why the hell did i never hear this song!! This is F%*ken off the charts Mark!! This is so freaking excellent!!
This is the best! I`m gonna listen to this all day! I`m mad you never told me about this! This is primo!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

launched

Hey, thanks everybody for the revisit - As you can see I'm much lazier with my newer recordings, but they don't sound as straight cut and boxy either. Wish I could find a way to meld the two.

Quote from: Gnasty on July 22, 2012, 10:06:24 AMWhy the hell did i never hear this song!! I`m mad you never told me about this!

Ha, sorry - I really thought you had heard it! But I'm glad you like it though - Makes me feel good!

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

phantasm777

woah! very cool there man! like the sound of the guitar and the clean sound in your recording! mine always seems muddied compared to most here.

Hilary

Can't say anything that hasn't already been said . . . . so not a bad effort Markyonthemic  ;D ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Nelson

Simply brilliant, Mark.

Totally missed this but man is it a smoker!

You are such a wonderfully creative writer and musician, it's always a treat to hear your work.

It seems so organically conceived and effortlessly delivered with your masterful stroke of creativity.

Well Done

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Tony W

I must have a dozen listens on this one. It never gets old.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR