In My Head (Original)

Started by launched, July 19, 2009, 03:44:56 PM

launched

Thanks, guys!! I will have to say I'm happy with this one, too and I'm glad you enjoy it. Wish I could make another one like it, but inner talent seems to have evaded me lately.

Maybe I'll just sit in a dark room tonight all by myself... See what happens.  :D
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Geir

Quote from: launched on October 07, 2009, 09:07:04 AMMaybe I'll just sit in a dark room tonight all by myself... See what happens.  :D
Just be sure to close the door .... there may be some stalker out there in the bushes ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tony W

Quote from: Geir on October 07, 2009, 09:54:31 AM
Quote from: launched on October 07, 2009, 09:07:04 AMMaybe I'll just sit in a dark room tonight all by myself... See what happens.  :D
Just be sure to close the door .... there may be some stalker out there in the bushes ;D
I find inspiration from walking around dimly lit neighborhoods.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Thanks for the bump, Dave!! I'm assuming you're looking for downloads before they get lost forever. I've been doing the same thing.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Groundy

Great BUMP, this is awesome,Theres nothing left to say, just brilliant....Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Tangled Wires

Wow, this is something else! Its like 3 or 4 songs for the price of one! Some really cool guitar riffage in this and a great tone. The vocal sits in at the perfect level with the music, and it fits the brooding nature of the song perfectly.

Have to say also that this is about as good as production gets on the BR

Fantastic song Mark, and not sure how I missed this originally!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

Haven't heard this in a while.

First, there was Robin Trower.  Then there was Frank Marino.  Next was Pat Travers. Now...Launched!

That flanger sounds killer. I shy away from chorus and flanger because I never can use them as well as you. Cool eastern sounding solo as well.

Completely unique arrangement.  I admit, though, to not being able to decipher the lyrics in spots.

A great post. Takes me some place.

Blooby

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

tony

I nearly missed this.  I'm glad I didn't.  It's not within a million miles of what I usually listen to but I really enjoyed it. But the freaky thing is that your Beavis and Buttheads avatar are headbanging in time to the song.  Very cool.