Pleased To Be Easy (Parental Advisory-Adults Only)

Started by psychmusic, July 18, 2009, 08:54:19 PM

psychmusic

T34V2_02
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Dont know where this song came from inside my head. It should not be the maturity level of a middle aged man. If this song gets me banned..it was nice knowing you all. I have enjoyed your company and help :)

SteveB

PMC - I probably wouldn't advise anyone who has not yet started Secondary/High-School to listen and then badger their Parents' etc with endless questions. But apart from that, don't forget, these kids in school nowadays are having lessons about AIDS, Homosexuality, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and every other Human Sexual Practice and Disfunction before they become anywhere near being adults, so a few adult-oriented lyrics are hardly gonna bring in the Vice Squad!! Also, have you heard some of the violence-inciting lyrics that get main-stream release these days? Or remember The Dead Kennedys': Too Drunk To F*ck. And every other old Blues song was riddled with double-meaning, 'Back Door Man', anyone? Anybody care to mention what Rock & Roll actually means?
Nope, PMC, I think you're fairly safe. :) Besides which, that guitar picking makes up for any failing you may perceive in your Lyrics. And the situation that the singer finds themselves in, I'll bet is a lot more common than you think.

By The Way, I think I may know your friend on the edge of Town.  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

assassin

Yeah - ive defo met her before !
so what does ROCK N ROLL actually mean ?

nice song by the way !!!

We are doing a gig tonite and the last song on the set is the
wayne county song---

IF YOU DONT WANT TO FUCK ME --  FUCK OFF !!!

BLESS you guys----------------------   THE ASSASSIN.

SteveB

Quote from: assassin on July 19, 2009, 02:19:52 AMso what does ROCK N ROLL actually mean ?

ASN - Well William Shakespeare put it more poetically in Othello: '...Making the beast with two backs...'. But Rock & Roll is a euphemism for sexual intercourse. Well, I suppose it fits better in teen slang than 'Lying in the Damp Patch'.  :)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

guitarron

Quote from: psychmusic on July 18, 2009, 08:54:19 PMDont know where this song came from inside my head. It should not be the maturity level of a middle aged man. If this song gets me banned..it was nice knowing you all. I have enjoyed your company and help :)

this is good-like a good dirty song every now then
good to hear from you psych

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

LOL

Very nicley done!

You could have this on in the background and not realize what it is about until you tune in.....

This is really good Country!!!

More Funny Stuff Please!

Peace Bro

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

Quote from: psychmusic on July 18, 2009, 08:54:19 PMIt should not be the maturity level of a middle aged man.

I think it only gets worse as we grow older...

Funny song!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Facemask93

Good stuff Psycho , made me chuckle , on a serious note though nice guitar playing

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Greeny

Durty boy! Lol. This won't get you banned - it's a very entertaining song! Naughty as hell, but very entertaining. And the guitar and melody are just great.

psychmusic

thanks for your kind words...and not kicking me off the site!!!!