"Summer Rain" - my first song recorded by boss micro BR

Started by #gpmproject, July 17, 2009, 02:55:11 PM

The Reverend 48

Magic first Post Well done love the driving guitar tones!

Greeny

Very nice work. You have all the recording basics mastered, and that's a lovely bit of riffing - very tuneful and rhythmic. I hope we'll be hearing a lot more! I wish this guitar track was one of mine, lol.

Ferryman

Well, you sound like you have got the basics well under control. The only distortion I hear is that on the guitars, which is definitely meant to be there. This is a nice, funky groove and the melodic guitar lines create a really good feeling to this track. Great first post, please share more and ask questions - there's lots of helpful advice on here!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Diego Ayala

Lubo, that was agreat recording effort...  Not realy sure why I'm constantly stumbling on the mbr posts!?  Your song brought to mind Dr. Hook and maybe a bit of GreatfullDead'ish sounds!  Lets hear some more!!!

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

#gpmproject

Quote from: OsCKilO on July 17, 2011, 04:40:04 PMHey.....  Where has Lubo gone....?

???

Hi Mr. T  ;D I'm back again with my new songs, just check the forum - original songs...

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy