I went to buy a guitar and came home with this.....

Started by SteveG, July 13, 2009, 08:33:09 PM

StevieM

AH HA----But I bet no one's played, and recorded, a track on the back of one-------While it's moving!!!!
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Migs

Quote from: SteveG on July 13, 2009, 08:33:09 PMSo, anybody else ride?

I used to have an R100 and before that a CBX550EF.  I stopped riding and let my licence lapse when my girlfriends brother killed himself racing sidecars in the UK.  I miss riding but still have all my bits in tact.

When I had my midlife crisis I bought one of these:
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Wiley

Hey Steve G took me a few minutes to find this post.  You asked about riding.  Yah we do, but haven't much time this year.  2 People we know got wiped out my deer.  One died. Enough for me.  Mine is for sale.  But thought I would show you a pic anyway.  Might take a ride and feel the air in my hair. lOL  I think I would rather have more guitars.  4 aren't enough.
P.J.

SteveG

Nice bike!

Hear what your saying safety wise, I spent 15 yrs riding for a living, motorcycle courier in London. Mega money at the time, but jacked it in the end as I had 3 very close calls in one week, writing off 2 bikes in the process. None my fault, none avoidable.

Glad to be back tho, I have always had a bike since my early teens, so it felt unnatural to be without one.

Wiley

Yup me and brothers started on a bicycle that dad put a pulley on and the harder you push the faster you would go. LOL  Many wipe outs on that thing.  I couldn't even reach the ground.  My brother would hold  me up and I would push the pedal and away I would go.  And then he would have to catch me when I came back.  But alas time is going by and we need the money for other things. So something has to give.  We have gone to the abate freedom rally 3 years in a row.  Thousands of bikers show up.  Great bands and a great time.  Oh well.  Now I guess my priorities have changed. LOL