I went to buy a guitar and came home with this.....

Started by SteveG, July 13, 2009, 08:33:09 PM

SteveG

Well, not quite.
I was planning to spend around £500 on an electro acoustic out of my redundancy money, but the choices at that level are far too confusing, so I bought this instead  ;D
£520 off Ebay, silly money for what it is. The seller was gutted!
Been off 2 wheels for a few years having swapped one bike for a car (Kids) and had the other one die on me bigtime just after, so I am a very happy feller!

So, anybody else ride?

Gotta crash now, thanks all for inspiring me to do the first bit of recording that I have done for months  :)

Sprocket

Quote from: SteveG on July 13, 2009, 08:33:09 PMout of my redundancy money

Thats known as disposible income...but when you buy a method of transportation with it, or a guitar its a worthwhile investment.

Ive always toyed with the idea of getting a Suzuki Katana...which looks alot like what youve got there only different manufacturer. Id buy Yamaha, if I hadnt already owned 2 Suzuki cars, Im now a loyalist.

Flash Harry

That looks like a mid-life crisis. 

Are there any more?
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

That looks like freedom to me, Steve! Nice one! And glad to see you back posting.

Blooby

Wow, just how impetuous of a purchase was it?  I need to know because I'm not sure how much in awe I should be of you.  That looks to be an extremely tasty purchase.

Makes me feel like hitting the open road.  Oh wait, that's what I'm doing.  See you guys in a week and a half.

Peace.

Blooby

OsCKilO

That is the Funniest thing I've Heard in a while....

I do the same when the wife sends me to the shops... But not to that extent!!!!

Lol

Legend!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StevieM

I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

SteveG

Born to be wild? Leader of the pack? Bat out of hell??

Naaaa, I think that only works with Triumphs and Harley's :D