"Carry Me" - an AC/TJ original

Started by BossMicroBRew, July 13, 2009, 12:18:42 PM

Facemask93

It's our loss that you hav'nt posted lately if this is what we've been missing , this is a top original song mate , you have a good voice and this is a fine song ,great job of producing this as well , enjoyed it lots

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Tony W

If I were driving down the road, and your song came up on the radio, I'd look down at the station with a slightly raised eyebrow, then crank it up. I'm a channel surfer too. Great song.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

BossMicroBRew

Wow! Thanks all for listening and the feedback!! Glad to get something back up on here. TJ did all of the music, so the words never would have ever come along without that. Big thanks to his musical wizardry.

I noticed Woodstock began. So I have a lot of rocking to do this evening to listen to all your awesomeness.

Cheers,
AC
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Ferryman

There's a definite country rock hint here, especially in the chorus but the verses have a really clever different feel that takes the song in another direction and gives it great dynamics. Very well constructued song, and the vox are absolutely top notch. Great collab effort guys.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

tafka

Nigel, i just done the stuff.
AC turned it into a "song" ....its up there with "heaven & hell"
its a SKYNYRD thing.

T
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Tony W

I forgot to mention that TJ is my favorite guitarist of all time.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR