Lost

Started by SteveG, July 12, 2009, 04:20:07 PM

SteveG

I dunno ... turn my back for a few minutes and I cant find my way around any more ... dazed and confused ... lol.

Oldrottenhead

found ye yah auld bugger welcome home
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SteveG

Quote from: oldrottenhead on July 12, 2009, 04:28:25 PMfound ye yah auld bugger welcome home

That you did :)

Not a hope in hell of catching up with the forum, and I have nothing new to post myself as I am still in a musical doldrum and cant remember what I have posted here in the past. Stil, lots of inspiration to be found hre.
Cheers mate!

Wiley

You can be gone just 2 days and be lost. lOL But the music on here is still very good.

Bluesberry

Hey SteveG, I am glad to see you back, I have enjoyed your posts from the past, and I hope to hear some new stuff some day.  Welcome back.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Kody

Hey man~ I feared the worst!! Good to see ya!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

64Guitars

Welcome back Steve. We missed you.

Quote from: SteveG on July 12, 2009, 04:38:34 PMcant remember what I have posted here in the past.

That should be most of them.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

hooper

Good to see you Steve.  Yeah, been a few changes around the neighborhood...
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

StevieM

Hey, where you been Steve, you all right Mate??
It's weird, only talking about you the other day. Here----https://songcrafters.org/community/general-discussion-b8/absent-friends/0/

Good to have you back  :)
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

SteveG

Cheers guys :)

Thanks for the list 64, I will have to dig sommat out I have not aired here to get me back in the swing.