Believe it or Not ... I AM FINISHED

Started by Bosko Schwartz, July 12, 2009, 12:58:41 AM

Greeny

Remember to keep us posted on how it goes with Tunecore. I'm gearing up to stick a few albums on there myself, but don't know anybody who has gone down that route. Would be interested to hear how it goes from a user perspective...

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: Greeny on July 22, 2009, 08:24:39 AMRemember to keep us posted on how it goes with Tunecore. I'm gearing up to stick a few albums on there myself, but don't know anybody who has gone down that route. Would be interested to hear how it goes from a user perspective...

Same here. I'd love to hear what you think of it after you've gone through everything.

Bosko Schwartz

Forgot about the fact that I failed to respond to some of these ...

Thanks, Tommy!  I always appreciate your kind comments! ;D

upsetminded, WOW!  Thanks! ;D  I had no idea!  I hadn't seen you post, so I didn't know.  I would love to hear some of your music!  Where do you post?

Greeny & Saijinn, I definitely will let you know how it goes with TuneCore.  I just officially registered my album with the US Copyright Office today.  Cool feeling!  Also registering with BMI -- as if I will ever see any royalties -- haha. :D :D :D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Oldrottenhead

still listening to the stan laurels cd. john also did the soundtrack for billi and theodore which has had its premiere http://indyfilmnews.com/joomla/index.php/news/37-screening/786-indiana-based-film-billi-a-theodore-has-its-world-premiere-at-the-indianapolis-international-film-festival 
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Facemask93

I purchased a copy through amazon last year , well worth the money

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper