This site is exploding with talent lately!!!!!!

Started by Bluesberry, July 10, 2009, 03:12:57 PM

Geir

Quote from: Greeny on April 28, 2010, 06:22:30 AMI can't remember downloading so many 'keeper' songs in one morning. What's going on? It's like everyone has suddenly taken some kind of stellar talent pill!
Quote from: oldrottenhead on April 28, 2010, 01:18:45 AMit continues to explode bloody magic stuff on here lately.
and it seems like there's no end to this evolution .... just the last two days I've found so many excellent songs that I'm tired of writing "excellent" "awesome" "brilliant" etc. but I just cant stop, 'cause the songs are  "excellent" "awesome" "brilliant" etc. !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

OsCKilO

I often wonder how many times I have used the word awesome on this site to describe songs...

I wish I could count them....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

-- script to be executed on Osckilo's command
-- (c) 2012 gTa  SELECT reply CALCULATE count FROM all_posts WHERE author='Osckilo' and reply like'%awesome%' ;
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

Quote from: OsCKilO on January 31, 2012, 04:03:31 PMI often wonder how many times I have used the word awesome on this site to describe songs...

I wish I could count them....

So far, you've posted 1,328 messages containing the word "awesome". That's the total for all boards. Of those, 895 are in Original Songs, 256 are in Cover Songs, and 109 are in General Messages.

Oh, and oldrottenhead has used the word "jings" in 113 posts, "braw" in 363 posts, and "fmgwabp" in 201 posts.

And launched has posted 446 messages containing the string of characters "sweee". :D

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

fmgwabp jings crivvens and help ma boab braw tell yer maw
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

Quote from: 64Guitars on January 31, 2012, 04:42:39 PMOh, and oldrottenhead has used the word "jings" in 113 posts, "braw" in 363 posts, and "fmgwabp" in 201 posts.
how many "hic"'s ? ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann