This site is exploding with talent lately!!!!!!

Started by Bluesberry, July 10, 2009, 03:12:57 PM

Greeny

I can't remember downloading so many 'keeper' songs in one morning. What's going on? It's like everyone has suddenly taken some kind of stellar talent pill!

Tony W

I took beano, it keeps me from posting shit Tim.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

I hadn't played for about ten or twelve years before I came upon this site, in fact I never really wanted to play again, there was no incentive. But since buying the Br900 at Christmas I can't keep off the site, I can't put the guitar down and I like the rest of you guys can't believe how many talented musicians and song writers there are out there. A big thank you must also go to those of you who led the way with your MBR's and have shared your Knowledge and help with newbies like me. Long may it roll (and rock of course)   Hurray for us Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

pjd1

Its you guys that make the site what it is , its a joy to listen to all off your,e music.,i wish i could match some of youre output , but i am happy just to listen and take in the talent that bubbles up on this incredible site ,, and long may it last for everyone involved .

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

launched

Big talent here, with loads of high quality, well written songs. I love it!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Blooby

Whoever set up that picture is an artistic genius.  I say this due to careful placement of the raccoon in the foreground.

Just my two cents.

Blooby

launched

Quote from: Blooby on May 02, 2010, 05:57:11 PMWhoever set up that picture is an artistic genius.  I say this due to careful placement of the raccoon in the foreground.

Just my two cents.

Blooby

Yeah, pretty much getting him out of the way of what was important!  :D
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gnasty

Quote from: Blooby on May 02, 2010, 05:57:11 PMWhoever set up that picture is an artistic genius.  I say this due to careful placement of the raccoon in the foreground.

Just my two cents.

Blooby

I never even realized there was a raccoon there...lol ....But should i really have???? 

I was actually trying to find beavers :o
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Rata-tat-tat

Crackin me up. That pic ... some very nice enhancements.
recorder
Tascam DP-02