This site is exploding with talent lately!!!!!!

Started by Bluesberry, July 10, 2009, 03:12:57 PM

Geir

Quote from: guitarron on July 10, 2009, 07:00:04 PMtruly a positive energy here-it shows in our work- i think we all get a little better at it because of it-
So true indeed !!! I know I get inspired here every day!   
Quote from: osckilo on July 10, 2009, 07:03:44 PM
Quote from: oldrottenhead on July 10, 2009, 06:50:13 PMgaun yersel
Get To Sleep Yer DURTY BOY!!!!!!!!
I see the vampires can't stay away either .....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Flash Harry

This place is inspirational. I never thought I'd be playing music again to this level. I'm glad I came here.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

The Reverend 48

Quote from: Bluesberry on July 10, 2009, 04:06:36 PMAnd to think 48 (Mike) was worried about newbies or potential newbies feeling all nervous and insecure about posting stuff on here. 
Hey that's a cheap shot ;D ;D
Have you thought there's so much talent cos the forum hasn't changed :P ;)
Seriously If I hadn't found this site, most of my life would be a bag of sh*t
Now I am enjoying every day!
Thanks Guys ;)

Bluesberry

Quote from: 48 on July 11, 2009, 07:15:39 AM
Quote from: Bluesberry on July 10, 2009, 04:06:36 PMAnd to think 48 (Mike) was worried about newbies or potential newbies feeling all nervous and insecure about posting stuff on here. 
Hey that's a cheap shot ;D ;D
Have you thought there's so much talent cos the forum hasn't changed :P ;)
Seriously If I hadn't found this site, most of my life would be a bag of sh*t
Now I am enjoying every day!
Thanks Guys ;)

Ha Ha, I wanted to see if your were listening Mike.  Good response.  I guess this site is really starting to take on epic proportions in my life and a lot of other folks on here.  We all seem to be growing as musicians and songwriters and producers together, it is stunning really.  Like you Mike, before finding this site I was nothing more than a random noodler in the corner of my dining room, getting nowhere fast.  This site is responsible for all I have achieved for sure.  Lets all have a great big cyber-space group hug.  There, now back to making music. 

I guess what is so great about this place is that it is not just a bunch of folks talking about and arguing about making music, it is a bunch of folks making music, posting on here, and then talking about it.  The making of the music is the most important part, that is why this place is so special.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

assassin

Hi , Great posts here , me ? iam still trying.

ASSASSIN.

StevieM

Quote from: assassin on July 11, 2009, 08:31:48 AMHi , Great posts here , me ? iam still trying.

ASSASSIN.

Yep, me too.
Most of the time I wasn't even noodling in a corner somewhere. I'd have a fiddle around for a little while, then the guitar'd go back in the cupboard for months.
Not any more!!! It's mainly down to Mike, of course, I can PLAY a little bit now ;D, but it's the shear talent on here on here as well, just spurs me on to get better too!!!
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Diego Ayala

BB, this has been a good site, and although just joined recently have heard a lot of good music and darn good postings...  I am getting ready to get a bit kamikazi on my br900 -? =

This is for anybody that reads these posts

I saved 6 tracksv1 into my pc to tweak them later /or/ to make sure I do not loose them while bouncing ==> I want to free up some of my tracts to add some percussion.

Have 12v1 w/ bass; 34v1 with rythm g; 56v1 with leads g-

Should I bounce say, like 56v1 into 56v2 --- could I then use what was 56v1 -erase, and add the drums to 56v1 = once I free it up?  Will 56v2 be saved so I can export to my pc?  or should I merge the 34v1 and 56v1 with a bounce?!

D

Oldrottenhead

it continues to explode bloody magic stuff on here lately.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Quote from: oldrottenhead on April 28, 2010, 01:18:45 AMit continues to explode bloody magic stuff on here lately.
You've been reading my mind again now James .. was about to say the same thing !!

..... or maybe a spider whispered something in our ears ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann