Can't get enough of this song...

Started by Greeny, July 10, 2009, 02:13:45 AM

Greeny

Great song, great video. This one is on heavy rotation in my office. Not exactly intellectual lyrics, lol, but I love the synth bass. It's my song of the moment...  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE2B8PfsvGk

OsCKilO

Lol :D

This must have been the Catalyst  for many a Sexual Harassment Claim, on both ends of the scale.....

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

SteveG

Sprocket

You are a very sick man.
Im now curious if you are the boss? And who are these willing victums?

Although I will say I did sit through the entire video this time...and I now get what youre all calling "prog rock", and it reminds me of "Alien Sex Fiend"...I think some of yall might really like it. Not quite industrial, not quite techno/acid house, not quite "alternative" and very electronic with a dose shock-a-billy.

Ferryman

Goodness, Alien Sex Fiend? Haven't heard that name for years, not since I was a darkly dressed and pale young man following the likes of Killing Joke, Bauhaus, Lords of the New Church et al. I saw ASF at the Hammersmith Odeon supporting the Lords IIRC.

See where you're coming from with the reference. Will have to dig out some old stuff.

BTW, this song is a bit weird. Kind of M/Kraftwerk-y but with a pervy edge. Very odd but strangely compelling.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

You should read Guy Pratt's take on 80's pop videos. All that is missing is two blokes fencing.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Quote from: Sprocket on July 13, 2009, 11:00:19 PMYou are a very sick man.
Im now curious if you are the boss? And who are these willing victums?

Sick? Yeah... a little, lol

I'm a department boss - kind of senior, although my man-management skills are zero, so I don't act like one (and would rather not be!). We have a digital juke box set up where we have a vast library of tunes to choose from. We're quite democratic though - we go from ACDC to Dolly Parton. We all like this one though. It gets in your head. I think I like it because it's so 'eighties'. Like all my favourite electronica jumbled up in a new package.

OsCKilO

I Just came back for another listen............???????????

Why did I Just come back for another listen... ??????????????

Look what you have Done to me...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you Greeny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

Yeah, me too! I didn't even want to comment the first time, hoping this would go away so I forgot about it, and here I am listening to it again 8)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

OsCKilO

I'm Trying to write a song for The E.M.O for our anniversary tommorrow as well......

The Lyrics Keep coming out like this bloody Tune!!!!

We did meet at work.......Could it be O.k......

NO IT WONT!!!!!!!

GREEEEEEEEEEENYY!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Lol

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR