OLD VERSION of New Song Now Up in the 1600 Ghost Town

Started by Bosko Schwartz, July 08, 2009, 03:41:34 PM

Bosko Schwartz

Just thought I'd let everyone know, since I usually don't find people wandering about aimlessly in the Ghost Town that is the BR-1600 board ...  :)

Regarding some of the ... er ... discussions I've had with some of the members here such as Pinedog and LESTG, here's a precursor to avoid any misconceptions:

Yes, I am asking for suggestions on the mix, but NO, I am not "beating myself up," nor am I "indecisive or self-doubting," nor do I "lack self-confidence."

Just a little humor ;D for my buddies Pinedog (we made up :)) and LESTG (I still think he's avoiding me to this day since I replied to his post :().
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Ferryman

Thanks Bosko, good idea. Will force my way past the tumbleweed and mosey on over there...

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

I suggest everybody get down there NOW!!!!!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bosko Schwartz

Launched, you actually made me Laugh Out Loud with that!  :D :D You are too much!

Thanks to both of you!

Bluesberry

I agree wholeheartedly, get on down folks and hear something wonderful.  Be prepared to be amazed.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

Quote from: Bosko Schwartz on July 08, 2009, 03:41:34 PMYes, I am asking for suggestions on the mix, but NO, I am not "beating myself up," nor am I "indecisive or self-doubting," nor do I "lack self-confidence."

Perfectionist.......... :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Greeny

I'm not sure the 1600 board is so much of ghost town these days. You've had more listens and comments than most of the people on this site... !

Bosko Schwartz

You're right, I shouldn't complain.  Maybe the reason is because I try to be active in other parts of the forum when possible!!  Because of that, I've forged some great friendships here in a very short period of time, and I'm grateful for that! :)

Bosko Schwartz

As per SteveB's request, I have posted a version of "Birth of the Sun" without proper drums.

I would be interested in hearing your thoughts ...

OsCKilO

Show off!  ;)

Lol

Cool version of a great track!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy