"Birth of the Sun" by The Stan Laurels (Two Mixes: One With Drums, One Without)

Started by Bosko Schwartz, July 08, 2009, 02:23:05 PM

SteveG

I was still reading the comments when the song finished, did not matter, I just started it again. Stopped again now, so I think I will go back for another listen.

Yes, I like it, lots!!!

Bosko Schwartz

Awesome, SteveG, glad to hear you dig it!  Thanks for the kind words! :D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Saijinn Maas

Can't believe I missed this when it was first posted. Of course I haven't been on as much as I'd like lately, but that's besides the point.

I love this song! Great production all around! I love how all your song for your album totally fit with each other. Not that they sound alike, only that you don't lose anything from song to song. Which is great in my opinion ;)

I really can't wait for this album to come out ;)

Great job!

Bosko Schwartz

Wow, Saijinn, awesome compliments -- THANK YOU!  I really strive to create a "sound" that is both unique and recognizable, so if my songs sound cohesive, that is a big plus!  Especially since this is a concept album! ;D ;D ;D

Rolow

There's not much left to say here at the bottom of page 3 of replies!  So I'll just say, its great, I love it, I'm listening to everything I can find by The Stan Laurel's (and The Void).

Take note, Bosco, at how many and how much people are inspired to write long replys to your posts.  People love this music.  Its just the best new music any of us have heard in awhile.

Thanks for the drumless version.  I've had a lot of fun playing along with you this evening.  It certainly stands by itself, but I like your drum version best.

Keep it up, man. ;D
Let it be known, there is a fountain, that was not made, by the hands of men.

Bosko Schwartz

Wow, Rolow, thanks so much for the kind words.  I don't believe I've seen you before.  It's always nice to meet a newcomer to the Forum who is not too shy to write a few comments.  Thanks again for everything you said! ;D