Tears from the Sun ("Cry" with Vox)

Started by OsCKilO, July 07, 2009, 08:32:06 PM

Diego Ayala

Quote from: wiley on July 09, 2009, 06:24:21 PMIt's too bad they couldn't hear your  song.  It would give them something to listen to. And melody and style probably right up their alley.  or close.  Good job in not belting them.   NO one is worth going to jail for.  they don't know a thing about your talents.  Would shock them. if they did.

Knowldge Speaks
Wisdom Listens.........Jimi Hendrix

Something is missing in their lives, and they're replacing it w/anger.  You did the right thing - and best of all you put down your thoughs/feelings into it, which is a very good may to dissipate the discharge of energy as opposed to lashing @ them. - this would be an excellent example to share w/them via the wave lengths of radio/ and stuff. So I think that they could hear your song...  I see more and more anger in the younger generation - and our society has sooo much to give = it is hard to understand!?

OsCKilO

The Muse comes from the support on this site....... as well as the Ghost of Peter Gabriel channeled through ORH......

The Evil Mrs Osckilo said that the vox reminds her of this this track.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCiVXigrjjQ

I wasn't even ten when it came out.....  Liz was celebrating her 30th (I just got a Kidney punch for that).... Lol
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

QuoteThe Muse comes from the support on this site....... as well as the Ghost of Peter Gabriel channeled through ORH......
i think peter gabriel is alive and well, lol. re the support on this site it is a great source of inspiration to me also. my thanks go to everyone here you could inspire anyone.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

I can't believe I haven't responded to this yet.  Damn T man, this is stunning.  You sound so powerful here.  Its stunning really.  The anger, the power, the uplifting feeling, rising above it all.  I am in awe here T.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

galestermusic

Tharek apologies...I have know Idea why I caled you Mark...fixed it :)

Greg

OsCKilO

Quote from: LESTG on July 11, 2009, 08:55:39 AMTharek apologies...I have know Idea why I caled you Mark...fixed it :)

Greg

Pain is enough to put us all down Greg.....

Don't be sorry......

I'm  honoured that you commented with what you are going through.

You are an example to us all!

Stunned by pain, and you still comment!

Nails falling off and you still play!

You  are in inspiration bro!!!!!!
Seeing your strength makes me carry on!

Get well soon!

Peace

T(Osckilo)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ferryman

Wow, this is a deep one. First, I'm amazed that you can "jam" such an atmospheric and well constructed piece. Then to add the vocals with those great harmonies and create a strong lyrical image that really fits with the music is really, really clever. I love the panning effects and it does have a spacey feel (see below). I just love it, have been playing it through headphones for the last 20 minutes or so, feel all dizzy now!

Sad that you have yet another example of the troubled youth of London. I know you care deeply about trying to get something positive going to help these guys so you must feel even worse when things like this happen. Glad nothing too bad happened - petrol caps can be replaced. Stay true to those  ideals of yours.

BTW Tafka was right on with the Hawkwind reference. I'm pretty sure you won't know them, but try this for size:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC3isBEfIvY

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Hey Nigel!!!!

Get Back to the grind stone.... Unless you've cleared the decks of course....
Then Welcome Back!!!!!!!!

T.J tried to show me this Tune but I couldn't find it on you tube...... Lol

Much to do with the fact I couldn't find it due to my limited musical Knowledge......

Put "Generations" in the search and It came up with startrek.......  ???

Having Listened, I love this Tune!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of a band I saw once in Islington (The Garage Music venue in Upper street N1...) Called "Flight 16"..

I cant find them on the internet..... The Must have changed their name....

I must have got the influence second hand!  and didn't even know it!!!!  LOL!!

I know that blooby has tried, but can someone start a thread about musical History......  I would love to read it!!!!! and be on par with you guys!!!

Be sure to post the You Tube references as well though......

True about the Ideals Nigel....
Was hard to keep them though when the "Red Mist" came down.....

The only thing that stopped me was the thought, "You Just wrote a song about this......Don't you dare F*ck it up!!!!!"

Peace and Love Bro

I Know you are Busy at work!

Thanks for commenting!!!! 

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY_bBxJw0Yg

Found a Flight 16 video........!!!!!!!

Here they are Live.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mebx887W3iw

Only saw them once.... Hawkwind remind me of them......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover