tafka

Generations

its a great sound.

its a great track

T
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Greeny

This is so original. I've never heard anything like it, which is a very good thing. Even without an important, interesting story behind it, it would be a great track. The fact it has some extra substance just makes it even better. Excellent work, T... you're a regular one man band! And I'm glad you came out of it unscathed, even if your petrol cap didn't.

Great work. I wonder what you'll be doing next... !

SE

Terrific song with a really sound message your musicallity and imagination always provide us with really thoughtful music.

Hope your OK I know what happened would really make you angry but sometimes you,ve got to walk away, so you can make a difference an other day.
                            John
recorder
Boss BR-80

OsCKilO

thanks guys.

Walking away was the hardest thing to do. . .

It is just stuff after all. . .

I think they thought twice after the talking to as well. Suppose its a bonus but it is hard to give a crap about them after what they did. 

A lesson in compassion for me i think.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Tangled Wires

The thing I love about your music is the diversity, you just never know what you are going to come up with next, which is what makes your music so intriging and interesting. Yet another cracking tune!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

It's too bad they couldn't hear your  song.  It would give them something to listen to. And melody and style probably right up their alley.  or close.  Good job in not belting them.   NO one is worth going to jail for.  they don't know a thing about your talents.  Would shock them. if they did.

OsCKilO

Quote from: wiley on July 09, 2009, 06:24:21 PMIt's too bad they couldn't hear your  song.  It would give them something to listen to. And melody and style probably right up their alley.  or close.  Good job in not belting them.   NO one is worth going to jail for.  they don't know a thing about your talents.  Would shock them. if they did.

Thank you P.J

It means a lot.

I think everything happens for a reason, no matter how hard it is to find meaning in the event.

You Just helped me with that.

The Music project that I wanted to get going in "Stand up and Lay it down" came close to being put on the shelf because I was so angry.

You just let me know that it is the only way of getting through to these kids.

Even thinking about the situation, when I gave them the "Dad" treatemnt and told them how pointless their actions were, they responded.

All these Kids need is something to keep them busy.

Laying down a track or two would be perfect to vent their teenage anger on....

It helped me after this happened!

Peace P.J ;D

Cheers for the Words of Wisdom........

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

guitarron

you certainly have your own voice and its a good one
nicely done- sounds a little over compressed-although i'm listening on crap speakers right now
this is a real groovy tune

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Facemask93

Very much Peter Gabriel vox , T your anger and frustration definately came through in your performance here , i feel your pain man , and i do despair sometimes for the kids of today , this vox has made this song whole , exceptional work mate ,terriffic

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Geir

This does NOT sound like you added vox to an existing piece! This is such a "whole" song, everything fits perfectly together.  You are a unique voice in all the meanings of the word and here you've once again shared your personal experience in a way that it is almost like we're there with you, witnessing the scene.

Great work my friend, and I'm really glad peace was the stronger power in you and won again!!

Forever PEACE my friend!!

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........