Greeny's Show???

Started by Bosko Schwartz, July 07, 2009, 09:47:13 AM

Bosko Schwartz

So did anyone attend Greeny's show last night?  Nigel?  Anyone else?  How did it go, Greeny?  Did you record it?  Wish I could have been there!!!
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Bosko Schwartz

Wait, I'm retarded ... it's tonight, isn't it? :P

Well, here's the thread to post comments about it after the fact.  Yeah, I did this on purpose ... that's right ...  :-\

Still wish I could be there ...
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Greeny

30 mins until I leave work - rush to Waterloo station on the underground (with my guitar in rush-hour!), then get on a train for an hour. Rush home, get my car, best capo and camera, and get a fresh tee-shirt on. Then off to the pub! I'll need a pint after that. Shame I'll be driving... !

Oh... must remember my lead to connect to the mixing desk with the BR.

And remember all the chords and words!

Greeny

Thanks for starting the thread though!!!!

Ferryman

Already stocking up on rotten tomatoes etc........

Seriously looking forward to it, have been looping the three tracks he is planning on playing this afternoon so I can sing along.

Will post a review later.........

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Quote from: Ferryman on July 07, 2009, 10:05:13 AMhave been looping the three tracks he is planning on playing this afternoon so I can sing along.

Will post a review later.........

Ha ha... really?! I'm not doing Wounded Souls now! It's been replaced with 'Elderflower and Midnight'. I have a feeling there might be a chance to do more than 3 depending on how it goes, so Wounded Souls in on the subs bench along with 'Mr Hot' and 'The Octopus and I'.

Greeny

Hope you recognise me with my stage clobber on....  :D :D :D

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Flash Harry

Is that the outfit with the arab strap?
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann