Thoughts of you

Started by Bigsky, July 06, 2009, 07:29:16 AM

Bigsky

Thoughts of you
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Another soothing instrumental, I don't know why but lately I've been getting into just the acoustic stuff. This too shall pass.

Greeny

Very ambient and lovely. Is this all done the BR? There's plenty of interesting, inter-woven stuff going on. The lead line made me think of 'unchained melody' a bit. Nice work again.

launched

You have all kinds of things happening, including scrapes! A smooth and dreamy tune. Like it!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

guitarron

real nice build up-i love this kind of stuff- inspirational
hear a little of unchained in there-love the clean tone
what guitar-amp set up did you use?

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Very nice, very soothing and nice strings, indeed with a hint of Unchained Love as Ron noticed. More evocative instruimental work.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Facemask93

You drift away on a sea of ambiant guitar waves , very nicely played Bigsky , nicely produced and very nice melody, love it

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

StevieM

Really like this one, relaxing but with lots going on, not easy to do.
Shades of 'Albatross' in there somewhere too maybe?
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Satchwood

Very nice and soothing for sure - nice fx as well!!  It reminded me of Unchained Melody as well at times
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bigsky

I never thought of the unchained melody part but I guess when I was playing it something seemed familiar to me about it, and I guess that's it. Thanks. When I do my recording lately I have been running it through my sony reciever with studio monitors hooked up to it, I get better sound that way, I was using my guitar amp or headphones before and the sound I was getting was a bit tinny.

Wiley

this is the kind of song that should be on a relaxation cd . Yes very good!!  very dreamy.