(SONG REMOVED)

Started by Saijinn Maas, July 06, 2009, 02:06:51 AM

Bluesberry

Hey Geir I expect a full repoort of your experiences under the deepths, why not give us a song about it (if you are not too busy).  I want to hear about those pesky sirens.   ;)

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

LOL ... I see what I can do :) ... .... well actually my new song (posting tomorrow) will take me under water .... no sirens tho' .... must try that in the next one ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

The Reverend 48

Saijinn no offense my friend but I haven't listened yet...I'm waiting to see what the after effects are...If it's all clear I will take a peak.....

Greeny

This is starting to remind me of 'Tribute' by Tenacious D  :D

"This is not the greatest song in the world - this is a tribute"....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7P7qmkpqMY

Bluesberry

I publically apoligize for hijacking this and your other thread Saijinn with my frivolous hijinx.  I will refrain from hijacking any of your posts in the future.  I just couldn't resist once I got rolling.  Your song was an excellent swamp blues, played to perfection, and in no way deserved this kind of flippant tom-foolery.  There, I feel better now.  :D  8)

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: Bluesberry on July 07, 2009, 08:53:17 AMI publically apoligize for hijacking this and your other thread Saijinn with my frivolous hijinx.  I will refrain from hijacking any of your posts in the future.  I just couldn't resist once I got rolling.  Your song was an excellent swamp blues, played to perfection, and in no way deserved this kind of flippant tom-foolery.  There, I feel better now.  :D  8)

No worries!  ;)

I found it rather amusing myself.  ;D

Bluesberry

Quote from: Greeny on July 07, 2009, 08:51:20 AMThis is starting to remind me of 'Tribute' by Tenacious D  :D

"This is not the greatest song in the world - this is a tribute"....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4an3rpucSos
Damn, I try to watch but it won't let me, it is just gone!  This thread is getting weirder by the minute.  I feel all transparent right now, I look at my hand and see my bones... what the h e l l ...........................................

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

FIXED! (see above...)

Apparently see bones thru skin... that'll be my beloved X-Ray specs classified ad from countless 1970's Marvel comics... !

Bluesberry

Quote from: Greeny on July 07, 2009, 08:58:45 AMIf you don't know this song, it's AWESOME... you may have to find it on YouTube - pesky international restrictions!

Apparently see bones thru skin... that'll be by beloved X-Ray specs classified ad from countless 1970's Marvel comics... !
Oh yea, thanks Greeny, I forgot to take those darn glasses off again.  I have been wearing those all day here at the office.  No wonder everybody looked different today.  Back to normal (however you define normal).

And thats it, no more hijacking threads. 

Update : Holy Sh*t thats funny Greeny.  I am laughing my ass off over here.  Thanks for that.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

I've been a "fan" of Tenacous D since the HBO Specials 10-12 years ago.

"We only came to kick some a$$." "Rock the F@#kin' House and kick some a$$"

They're actually pretty good and would still be a quality act with no comedy. Jack has actually done vocal work with some pretty big bands, too.

I'm crackin' up from those youtube posts, Greeny!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover