Copyright ( what to do )

Started by Facemask93, July 05, 2009, 05:32:15 AM

SteveB

Quote from: Migs on July 05, 2009, 06:08:40 PM
Quote from: SteveB on July 05, 2009, 08:29:35 AMand even any shyster Lawyer will know this also.

We aren't all shysters.

MGS - It wasn't meant as a personal insult, so I proffer an apology if you're offended. Which if you are a Lawyer, I doubt. Corrosive comments about your Profession abound.
To wit: 'There is no situation on Earth that can't be made worse by the introduction of a Lawyer'. 'After shaking hands with a Lawyer, count your fingers'.
The guitarist Ritchie Blackmore said: 'After you've learnt your 2nd chord, get yourself a Lawyer, because you'll get ripped off. In fact get yourself two Lawyers because the 1st will also rip you off'.

And I will go to my grave believing that this 'Copyright paranoia' was instigated by a Lawyer somewhere. To all the ordinary Joes on this Forum, save yer money and send yerself a sealed, padded envelope. And while you're putting all the items instructed into the padded envelope, see if you can recount half-a-dozen copyright cases.
Hmm. Me neither.
Once you have played your second chord you are ripping someone off, remember that. Every chord progression possible has been used over and over again. Don't let them get to you.
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

guitarron

Quote from: Migs on July 05, 2009, 06:08:40 PM
Quote from: SteveB on July 05, 2009, 08:29:35 AMand even any shyster Lawyer will know this also.

We aren't all shysters.

o o i better stick to drummer jokes

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Migs

Quote from: SteveB on July 06, 2009, 12:43:35 AMMGS - It wasn't meant as a personal insult, so I proffer an apology if you're offended. Which if you are a Lawyer, I doubt. Corrosive comments about your Profession abound.

Ha.  Not offended at all so no no need to apologise.

Lawyer jokes ?  Never heard one before.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !