What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Started by SteveB, July 03, 2009, 02:53:03 AM

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: kenny mac on March 25, 2016, 01:57:44 PMJust read Anger is an energy by John ludo, great insight into his world
oh could you pass that onto me pleeeeeeze
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

Best one recently was "the girl on the train" can't remember author or if title is precise but it was braw tell yer maw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

The Mayor of Casterbridge, Thomas Hardy. Has more twists and turns than I thought possible. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Johnny Robbo

recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

kenny mac

[/quote]oh could you pass that onto me pleeeeeeze
[/quote]
Unfortunately it's a kindle book😢I've got iggy pops,do you want that
? And an excellent book called needs must by Chris kneeds

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Lurker

"The Name of the Rose" by Umberto Eco.

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Lurker on March 27, 2016, 06:16:23 AM"The Name of the Rose" by Umberto Eco.

fabulous book, in fact anything by the late great Umberto Eco is a great read.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Hook

I miss reading, ever since the adoption the only thing I've read are texts on children from "hurt places" and how not to be the horrible father I am. At this point in my life it's either read for fun or write and I always choose to write.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Pine

Haven't been on this thread in a long time. I don't seem to find time to read much of anything until winter. So far this year, i read "Life"...Keith Richards autobio..."Waging Heavy Peace"...Neil Young autobio....a bio of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers...and am now about half way thru the bio/hx  "One Way Out" about the Allman Brothers Band. One thing they all had in common..they all started out as nobody and crawled their way up the ladder...and "success" finally came in an almost "overnight" fashion. It also eventually took a heavy toll on them all. Next up for me is Eric Clapton's autobio and then "Light and Shade", conversations with Jimmy Page. Any body has any comments on the above books i'd like to hear your opinions.
recorder
Boss BR-1200