Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

suburban behemoth

BOSS BR-864 8-TRACK DIGITAL STUDIO Owner's Manual

???  >:(  :o *&^$*#&^#&$%^^)&^&^(&^!?!?!!!
recorder
Boss BR-864

peterp

More Digital Food Photography by Bill Brady

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

SteveB

Quote from: suburban behemoth on September 09, 2012, 07:49:11 PMBOSS BR-864 8-TRACK DIGITAL STUDIO Owner's Manual...

Ah, great book.  :)

Had the 864 on moving from Tascam cassette to digital. What a revelation!
And honestly, the only genuine niggle I had with the 864,(ultimately), was the 2 tracks-per-fader.
It went from being ??? through  :'( to eventual  >:(.
I recorded my first multi-track-overdub-whatever on the 864, the song being 'My Home Town', which although being re-mixed is essentially what I first uploaded to Songcrafters (although I seem to recall the Forum was a different incarnation then).
I'd study the 864 manual well, SB, essentially all the Boss BR series do the same. Good luck.  ;)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Hilary

Quote from: suburban behemoth on September 09, 2012, 07:49:11 PMBOSS BR-864 8-TRACK DIGITAL STUDIO Owner's Manual

???  >:(  :o *&^$*#&^#&$%^^)&^&^(&^!?!?!!!

fun times  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Burtog

I tell you what, they would be a lot more fun if they actually told you how to do stuff properly.

I'm 'reading' the Roland GR-55 manual and it's as crap as the BR800 manual I went through before it.

Boss/Roland make great kit but their manuals are a total afterthought, if it wasn't for the boffins on this site I wouldn't know half the stuff I do now.

recorder
Boss BR-800

Hilary

I'm reading The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hundred-Year-Old-Climbed-Window-Disappeared-ebook/dp/B008D30K7E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347299885&sr=8-1

It's not bad, quite quirky and takes you to the unexpected which I like but the downside is it's easily put-downable. I'm about a 3rd of the way through so can't comment fully yet.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

suburban behemoth

I am appreciated the support group here, lol.
recorder
Boss BR-864

IanR

Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens

Its long.

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Flash Harry

Implementing Microsoft Forefront 2010 Universal Access Gateway.

It's thoroughly riveting. It has it all: drama, sex, intrigue, betrayal, murder.... (I lie)
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.